Family of Heroes

Somewhere in space, a strange ship is drifting there. The ship is called the Sigma.

Inside the Sigma...

The power is off and five stasis pods, four big ones and one small one. Then the console began to beep as a message came as it is a red and blue male mech appeared from the screen "I have a message for all Autobots scattered throughout the galaxies. Though Cybertron has fallen, we still stand" he said as the screen changed to a map "Follow these coordinates to join us priority, Prime" he finished. 

_________________________________________

The message ended as the Sigma turns on as it moves to where the coordinates is sent. The Sigma entered Earth as it lands a military base. The door opens as the four bots exit the ship. A red mech with red optics, a blue and white mech with yellow optics, an orange and white mech with bright orange optics, and a green mech with orange optics.  "What is this place?" the green mech said.

"Earth" a voice said as the four bots turned their attention to the source as the red and blue mech came out of the hangar "And I am Optimus Prime" he said as the red mech, whose name is Heatwave salutes Optimus Prime. "Rescue Force Sigma 17 reporting for duty" he said as Optimus Prime removes his mask as he was surprised.

"I was not aware rescue teams were still active" Optimus Prime said as the blue and white mech named Chase spoke "Where ever there is an emergency there are Rescue Bots, sir" Chase explained as the orange and white mech named Blades spoke "Wait, why wouldn't we be active? How long were we in stasis?" he asked "We better check in with Cybertron HQ" Blades suggested. "That wouldn't be necessary or possible, Cybertron is no longer our home, this planet is" Optimus said as the Rescue Bots were shocked by this.

_________________________________________

Somewhere at an island in the coast of Maine, a sign that says "Griffin Rock 1649". A seagull lands on the sign as a robotic hand appears and shoos it away.  A blimp flies over the town, Griffin Rock is famous for its robots and advanced technology. An old man mows the lawn, a middle-aged man wearing a helicopter jetpack as he puts on his helmet and takes off. A boy is riding on a bike, he's nine years old, has blonde hair, brown eyes, wears a brown jacket, a dull green shirt, light brown pants, and brown shoes.

He stops and watches the man with helicopter jetpack passing him "Hi, Mr. Harrison" the boy greeted waving at him as the helicopter jetpack man, Mr. Harrison waves back at him. Then he loses control of his jetpack as he tries to regain control as the boy ducks when Mr. Harrison passed him.

"Whoa!" the boy said "I'm okay" Mr. Harrison said as the boy resumes riding his bike. He hears a siren as he saw a police car and stops "Cody Burns, Griffin Rock PD, please pull over" the police officer said. The police officer is a middle aged man with gray hair and mustache, blue eyes, wearing a short sleeve blue police shirt. His name is Charlie Burns, he's the chief of the police and Cody's father "Figure you'd want to say goodbye to the old rust bucket. It's her last day on the job" he said.

Cody sighs "I still don't understand why the city's making you get a new car, Dad. This one works fine" Cody explained "Progress, Kiddo. Town wouldn't be a high-tech testing round if we stayed bad" Charlie said. A young man in the passenger seat spoke "Give it up, Dad. If Cody had his way we'd peddling everywhere" he said, the man has orange hair, amber eyes, and wearing a white shirt, his name is Kade, he's Cody's older brother. Then a young woman in the back appeared, she has pixie red hair, wearing a short sleeve white shirt, and has green eyes, her name is Dani, she's Kade's younger sister and Cody's older sister. "Of course, you'd still be on training wheels, Kade" she teased as another young man appeared as he messes Kade's hair and chuckles.