Under Pressure

At a day in Griffin Rock, an old man is trimming his bush into the shape of an elephant. The old man yelps as an out-of-control robo-landscaper came charging as he gets out of the way as the robo-landscaper destroyed his masterpiece. "You will be compensated for any damage citizen" Chase said in his robotic voice then the robo-landscaper breaks a brick wall as Chase and Chief Burns continue chasing it as Chief contacts the others "Attention Rescue Team, robo-landscaper out of control" he explained as the robo-landscaper cuts some street lights as Chase dodges them "Use a hand here, where are you at Burns Family?" Chief asked as Cody is at the Emergency Response Headquarters. "Uh, might be a while Dad" Cody said.

_________________________________________

At the garage...

Graham and Kade climb to Heatwave and Boulder "It's just too bizarre, they're alive but we're supposed to ride inside of them?" Graham said "Don't be a wimp, Graham. They're just vehicles" Kade said "Hey, we can hear you, you know" Heatwave said. As Kade and Graham went inside of Heatwave and Boulder, they leave the firehouse and heading their way to aid Chief and Chase. Dani tries to make Blades to take off "Hurry up, Blades. We have to go" she said as Blades takes off and follows the others.

_________________________________________

Meanwhile...

The robo-landscaper knocks a street light to a building as it enters to an alley as Chase enters too, however the robo-landscaper is gone "No sign of the suspect what now, sir?" Chase asked as they hear robo-landscaper. Chief Burns turned and saw that the robo-landscaper is now right behind them. "I advised you to hold on, sir" Chase said as he goes into reverse and transforms into robot mode and flips as he is now behind the robo-landscaper and grabs the trimming blades. "You have the right to remain silent, anything you say can be used against you" Chase said as he throws the robo-landscaper into the dumpster as Chase approaches the trapped robo-landscaper "And you will not be compensated for any damages" Chase said as Blades and Dani arrived.

As Blades lands on the roof of a building, Heatwave, Boulder, Graham, and Kade arrived. Dani, now out of Blades sees that Chase and Chief Burns had already took care of the robo-landscaper and sighs "We missed it, didn't we?" she stated as Chase transforms into his vehicle mode as Dani goes back to Blades. Chief Burns exits out of Chase "What kept you all?" Chief asked why were they late to aid him and Chase. "Our rides won't let us drive, they're slowing us down" Kade said as Heatwave transforms into his robot mode. "Fast enough for you?" Heatwave asked.

"Let me out! Well, I'm gonna hurl" Kade said as Chief Burns crosses his arms looking at Heatwave as he transforms into his vehicle mode and lets Kade out "Never again" Kade said as he adjusts his fire helmet. "Look I know we're all adjusting to be a team, learning about each other, learning about each other, but it'll go a lot smoother if we work together" Chief Burns explained. "I signed up to rescue people, not make nice with machines" Kade said as he leaves. Cody watches this as Heatwave appears "These humans don't realize they're on a team" Heatwave said. "Don't worry Heatwave, I'll talk to him" Cody said.

Kade is at the kitchen as he opens a cupboard and grabs microwave popcorn bag with a button on it as he closes the cupboard, Cody is in the room "Hey, Kade. Can I pop that for you?" he asked as Kade gives him the popcorn bag as Cody pushes the button as the bag is now filled with popped popcorn "You know it's pretty amazing, you get to be partners with an alien" Cody said as he tosses the filled bag to Kade as he catches it "Oh, yeah, amazing I have to ask my ride to roll down my own window" Kade said as he walks up the stairs "But you and Heatwave have tons in common, he's--" Cody explained as Kade cuts him off "It's not a "he" Cody, it's a truck" Kade said and resumes walking upstairs.

Cody sighs as he goes to Dani, who is doing a practice rock climbing outside the firehouse "And back home, Blades had wheels. He never flew until he got to Earth" Cody explained "That's why he's so bad at it" Dani said "Plus he kind of hates heights" Cody added "Blades is my partner, he better learn to love them" Dani said as she rang the bell as Cody sighs and goes to Graham, who is repairing the controls of the bunker "Boulder's crazy about Earth, he wants to soak up everything he can and--" Cody said "I'd love to learn about his planet's tech" Graham added as Cody gives him a wrench "See you're the perfect team, you can teach each other--"Cody exclaimed as Graham cuts him off "Cody, Boulder's an alien from a highly advanced society, how am I gonna teach him anything?" Graham asked as Cody sighs in defeat.