The Alien Invasion of Griffin Rock

News report began of the parade of the Lobster and Technology Festival as Mayor Luskey is on a car waving his arms at the spectators as suddenly the channel changes as the reporter, Huxley Prescott is doing a report of a daring rescue "We interrupt yet another encore presentation of the parade for this late breaking news" Huxley explained as he shows the source of the breaking news.

Boulder and Graham were trying to prevent a truck that is transporting dangerous chemicals from falling of a cliff "A dangling truck, a struggling rescue vehicle, a life hanging in the balance" Huxley said as the driver named Edgar Pruitt, he had light tan skin, blue eyes, light blonde hair, blue-gray long sleeve shirt, and aqua overalls. "Don't worry, Edgar. Everything's gonna be fine" Graham assured as he turns to Boulder "It will be fine. Won't it, Boulder?" he asked as Boulder grunts as he keeps pulling the truck "I hope so" Boulder replied.

Then Graham hears sirens blaring as he knows who it is "Hold on just a little longer, buddy. Calvary is here" he said as the other Rescue Bots arrived, and Chief and Kade exit out of their partners while Blades lands. They transform into their robot modes, Cody turns to Huxley who is observing and rubbing his chin with his finger "Hmm" he said as Cody turns to the Rescue Bots "Okay, be on your best robot behavior, guys. You're TV" he whispered to remind them.

"Heatwave" Kade said "Ladder, got it" Heatwave said then realizes his mistake "I mean...as you command" he said in a robot voice as he detaches the ladder from his back as Kade gets on it as the walk towards the edge of the cliff. Meanwhile, Chase and Blades were gripping Boulder's scoop to prevent him, Graham, the truck, and Edgar from falling of the cliff "I trust your emergency brake is properly engaged, Boulder" Chase whispered "Yeah...not doing much good though" Boulder replied.

Edgar had recently opened the door as he is on it and Heatwave lowered the ladder to have Kade be closer to him. "Hop on, Edgar. Easy, does it" Kade said as he extends his arms out as Edgar extends his hand to grab one of Kade's hands. Kade grabs Edgar's hand and pulls him out as Heatwave puts them back on the road. Dani approaches Edgar holding a first aid kit "Have a seat, just want to make sure okay" Dani said as she and Kade escorted Edgar somewhere to sit. Heatwave reattaches his ladder "And the Burns family pulls off yet another stunning rescue. Now, for securing that highly toxic payload" Huxley said as he watches Rescue Bots trying to pull the truck up when Boulder pulled it closer to the cliff, the straps that were securing the tank snapped as it rolls of the truck falling off the cliff and Cody gasped in horror.

The chemical tank keep rolling off the tank as Chase quickly transforms into his vehicle and races passed the tank when he reaches to the ground, he catches the tank before any damage could start as the Burns family cheered for Chase's quick-thinking as Chase began to climb and Cody realizes something "Uh, Dad..." he said looking at Chase climbing "Nobody is driving Chase" Cody said as Chief Burns facepalms.

"Chief Burns, is this not proof for what I've suspected and reported along?" Huxley asked as he puts his microphone close to Chief Burns' face "That aliens are living here in Griffin Rock under our very noses?" he stated. The Burns think the Rescue Bots' cover are blown, but Chief Charlie Burns decided ask Huxley's question "What exactly do you mean, Mr. Prescott?" he said as Huxley and his camera bot turned around as Huxley points to where he is looking "That" he said as a field of grass were cut into a square while there are some thin rectangles forming a path "A crop circle" Huxley stated.

The Burns family were confused and relieved as Chief Burns corrects Huxley's mistake "Well, technically it's not a crop or a circle, that's where the mayor and his wife have the grass cut for their weekly picnic" Chief Burns explained as the camera shows a groundskeeper trimming the grass, and Mayor Luskey carrying picnic supplies, and his wife, Mrs. Luskey, a middle-aged woman with light skin, brown eyes, light blue eyeshadow, purple collar shirt, a matching pink jacket and skirt, blonde hair in a beehive bun, white-framed sunglasses on her head, black belt on her waist, pink lips, pearl necklace, and a black purse carrying a small white dog with a pink bow on its head. As they are heading towards their spot.