Chapter 29

M/n= your mom's name

D/n=your dads name
-------------------------------------------------------
Samon's pov;
As I'm trying to get out of these ropes by struggling and tried to reach the knot, I hear a groan beside me and I stopped struggling and looked at Kiji waking up.

"Kiji, you okay?" I asked with concern.

"My heads killing me, but I'm fine." He said.

"We need to get out of here, we're in Sliver corners base." I said, as I went back to struggling.

"I hope the others heard my distress signal." Kiji said.

"I'm sure, they did." I said. The door to the warehouse opens again and we looked at the door. Seven people walked in and two people looked similar to Y/n and his siblings.

"Look who finally woke up." I stopped struggling as these people stood in front of me and Kiji. "My name is Cl/n, I'm the leader of the Sliver corner group.".

"We know who you are, and what this group is." Kiji said.

"Oh do you now?" Cl/n crouched down in front of us. "How do you know us?".

"A little birdie warned us about you." I said.

"The little birdie.. Is it two boys and one girl who uses bow and arrows plus knives and they don't use guns?" Cl/n questioned. Me and Kiji stayed quiet, we don't want to put Y/n and his siblings at harm because of him. They're apart of Nanba and we don't sell out our own people. "So I guess its them.".

"No we were waiting for you to finish talking, plus it's hard to focus when you need a breath mint. Have you been eating human shit and trash this whole time?" Kiji asked. Cl/n looked surprised as the others behind him covered their mouths and tried not to laugh. "We have no idea what people you are talking about, we ran into a middle aged woman and she warned us to stay clear from you and your group." Kiji lied.

"Middle aged woman, huh?" Cl/n said.

"It could be Crystal," The only woman in the room said.

"That bitch," Cl/n said, before he looks behind him. "M/n, D/n watch them for a few minutes. ".

"Yes, sir." They said.

Cl/n and the others leaves the warehouse and closes the door behind them. I look at D/n and M/n and saw a lot of details of Y/n and his siblings. D/n noticed me looking at them.

"The hell you looking at?" D/n asked.

"You two look similar to three kids we know." I said. They looked at me in shock. "By any chance is your last name L/n?".

M/n covered her mouth and she looked like she's going to cry. She uncovers her mouth and looks at D/n. "D/n, our babies.".

"Their alive?" D/n asked, as shock is still hitting him.

I look at Kiji and he nods, they have a right to know. I look back at them and said "They are alive and they're with our group.. Listen, If you help us get out of here, then we'll make sure you have a reunion with your kids again and you can stay with them.. Please.".