Broken Promise

Broken Promise// containing breaking up, dying, weird inhuman noises, the far distance crying...

Dean- You rolled your eyes once more and gave Sam a look. You went in your room knowing Dean went to follow you. As you were about to shut it, Dean's strong hand stopped it. You turned around and faced the Winchester. "What's the matter with you?!" You looked at him shocked, tears formed. "You promised me Dean! You promised that you can never live without me! Look at you, you can love perfectly fine without me or even better. Dean...you promise." You said as you pushed him out and slammed the door at his shocked face.

Sam- You hugged yourself. He promised that he would never forget you, he'll never compare you to Jess, he'll never make you feel irrelevant. You squeezed your eyes shut to stop tears falling but failing obviously. Dean came and gave you a hug as you sobbed into him. "He... He promised, Dean! It should be him comforting me." You sobbed as Dean nodded agreeing. "He always makes be feel like I'm not good enough because he always compares! He makes me feel irrelevant! He promise he wouldn't Dean." What you didn't know that Sam heard every word you said.

Cas- One, Two, Three...Did he forget? How could he possibly forget? All that you have been thought together he just decided to forget. Four, Five, Six....He promised but every breath you take you break because you know he'll never come. He'll never lift you up to your rescue. Seven, Eight.... Maybe he didn't care anymore, maybe he just had enough of you. Nine... It's not like he would come back for you, he broke the promise and there is no way he can fix it. Ten...I'll tell you something. It takes ten minutes for you to die, it takes ten minutes for him to realise that he broke a promise. It takes ten minutes for him to come to the conclusion that you'll never forgive him. He promised no deaths and happiness only. Guess even angels break promises too.

Gabriel- You laid on the couch, blanket around you as you watched whatever is on TV. You looked at the clock again and sighed. 1:23am. You knew, he was just using you. All he wanted was information. But he promised! He wouldn't do that, right? 1:25am, you started to pack your things. 1:27am, you placed a letter. You leave him, because he broke your heart, your promise. At 1:35am, you were long gone but Gabriel arrived. From then he knew he screwed up. He promised you that you were not used for information. Not only he broke a promise but he also lied. 1:43am, he went out in silence, not knowing what to do. But that night he didn't return to the apartment...

Balthazar- You never thought that he'll actually do this. Maybe it's a new side. You never thought to see his blue eyes staring right in yours as they burn. But he regrets it so bad. You could tell. You bite your lip as your hand flew to the blood. "I'm sorry." He whispers as he knew he broke a promise, you both think he'll never do. He steps back as you looked down and saw the dagger piercing the stomach. His face showed distraught, he wanted to turn so he couldn't look at you. "Darling, I know I don't deserve your love or forgiveness but I love you and I am sorry." He said on the verge of tears, you dropped to the floor. The last thing was a grinning Lucifer pulling Balthazar away.

Lucifer- You hugged yourself tighter as you laid down on the sofa. Not only he mentioned about something very very sensitive but he promised that he'll never ever ever mention it. So you continued to pull down the sleeves of your shirt. You wiped away your silent tears. You looked at the blank wall. Hearing the door slam and knowing he'll never stop to look at you. Of course what did you expect from the devil himself? Did you really expect him to show humanity for you? You hear him slamming doors and the crash and the bangs. You take a shaky sigh,you get up and wrote a note before leaving the house for a bit. "You just broke a promise, Lucifer. But that's not the only thing that you broke. You broke me... You promise you'll never mention my past Lucifer. I still love you but your chances are up. Sorry"

Michael- Sure forever is a long time. How can one promise that he'll never stop loving you? But that's the thing you actual believe him. The thing is, he's an angel and usually they keep their word. Keyword: usually... Maybe stop putting faith in angels. They can't be trusted. You couldn't help it though. An angel! When In the world will you meet an angel? Then again you're crying in bed hoping the burning feeling in your heart with stop. Why did it hurt so much? Why does it feel so heavy? That's what love does to you. It'll break you but it'll mend you.

Crowley- You pulled from Crowley but once more he grabbed you wrist, your tears slowly ran down your face. You wiped them away with you other hand. You tugged harder to pull away from Crowley's grasp. "Let go! You're hurting me!" You cried out, he let go realising something. One, he just hurt you and Two, he promised he'll never hurt you. Yeah great at keeping promises... His smile turn into a heartbreaking frown. You backed up as he tried to get closer. Then you ran off before he could stop you. Maybe demons are actually what they are...untrustworthy.

-•-•-•-

OHGOD THE FEELS

Sorry I haven't update, but I have now! I haven't updated because I started to watch The Vampire Diaries. I first started watching it on Friday and now it is Thursday (seeing it's just past midnight) and I am on season 4!

KLAUS, ELIJAH AND KOL ARE MY BABIES (as well as my supernatural babies)

Anyone has a good Elijah or Klaus Fanfics on this site to recommend? Or maybe a preference book that has those three boys and it's a long description ones maybe?

Many love, AUTHOR.