Dancing

Dancing// welp I haven't done this yet.

Dean- He walks in as you twirled around smiling. He looked at you confused until he heard music. "There's a story at the bottom of this bottle and I'm the pen." You laughed at you pulled Dean towards you, "Yeah, no I don't dance." You just grinned. "You are now."

Sam- You jumped on the table and dramatically reached your hand to Sam, who looked up from his laptop, as you lip sync and dramatically dance. "Mama, just killed man. Put a gun against head pulled my trigger now he's dead." Sam looked at you amused as you went down on your knees. "MAMA OOOOHHHH."

Castiel- You pulled him up as you put the music on, you placed his hand on your waist and the other intertwining with your hand, your other hand on his shoulder. You smiled at him, he knew what to do. He lead the dance. "Give me love like her, 'cause lately I've been waking up alone."

Gabriel- You and him smiled, grinned more like, as you got up. You both at home messing around until the song came up. You both got ready, when the music started you and Gabriel was in sync, surprising. "Now watch me whip, now watch me nae nae. Now watch me whip whip."

Balthazar- Balthazar was much classer than his brothers. He was just like Castiel. You smiled as he looked deep in your eyes, he guided you as your danced to one of your favourites, " 'Cause I wanna wrap you up, wanna kiss you lips forever."

Lucifer- The only time when Lucifer would dance with you is when you are in a festival. So here you both wear dancing to both of your favourite song, ignoring people's weird looks because you and surprisingly Lucifer were enjoying yourself, "One for the money, two for the show, three to get ready, and four to go."

Michael- If you had to say, Michael was the worst ever dancer in the whole world. So you hardly dance even around the house but when you do, it's always by Neon Trees and it's always in the kitchen, "I wants some more, oh oh, what are you waiting for? Take a bite of my heart tonight."

Crowley- Crowley was a grumpy demon who sits on his arse the whole bloody day but you would least expect him to be a brilliant dancer. So when you were dancing, let's say you were overwhelmed. "Everything that's broke. Leave it to the breeze.Why don't you be you?And I'll be me."

-•-•-•-

HI GUYS THIS TOOK LONGER THAN EXPECTED. I CAN'T TYPE OF SHIT AND I BET THERE IS LIKE THREE MILLION MISTAKES IN THERE. SO FML. SUGAR RUSH PAST ONE AM

anyway, I'm just gonna see if everyone knows all the songs in the preference.

Should I apologise for not updating? No. Bc I have a social life, apparently.

Anyway..... ENJOY.