The Silent Treatment

Dean- "Are you seriously not going to talk to me because I said baby is more important than you?" Dean asked. Silence followed. "Fine then. If you're going to act like this then I will too." You rolled your eyes.Minutes past as he burst out. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" He get repeating over and over.

Sam- You walked past Sam. "Princess it has been officially three hours and you still haven't talk to me." You ignored him and you shoved past him. "Alright then I will just be here. If you .....Ever want me.I'll just be here. Waiting. Just waiting."

Castiel- "I do not understand why you are not talking to me (y/n)." You looked at him then turned to do what you were doing. "I will go ask Dean what could be the problem if you will not talk to me." As he flashed out with you giggling to yourself.

Gabriel- "There is seriously wrong with you. You have been giving me the cold shoulder since this morning. You haven't ate any of the sweets I have given you!" As he pushed the sweets you stared at them and walked away.

Balthazar- "Darling, what ever is the matter? You know you can tell me." Silent followed. "Are you giving me the silent treatment?" More Silent followed. "Why are you give me the silent treatment?" No answer.He sighed and left you be.

Lucifer- "I did not know you can hold a grudge." He says. You turn away from him. "Silent treatment? You can do much better!" Five minutes later.... "Oh, Come one talk to me! It has been hours since you talked to me." He said dramatically. It went on for ages.

Michael- "It is very immature of you, do you realise that?" Michael asked as you were giving him the silent treatment. "Why do I deserve the silent treatment?" He asked. "What did I do to get the silent treatment." As he continue to ask himself.

Crowley- "Five hours and 27 minutes. You have not talked to me." He said eyeing you. "Are you sick?" He asked. Silence. "Are you mad at me?" Silence. "I can't get you to talk so I will be back with something to make you talk. Just watch me."