-5

//Record: Private Exo Project//

//ID: RAS#0002//

//Entry#: 26//

I started running the prototype through a few hypothetical scenarios along with the normal test. It's astonishing the progress it's making.

When presented in a hostile scenario, it's able to question the importance of targets on parameters outside of their general health. In one simulation, I even threw in a 'friendly' variable, an allied target that could be protected, if chosen to. I decided to nickname it Lily; felt more fitting than just 'Variable.Friendly.1'.

The first test through it dropped almost everything and began trying to identify it. Whether it was a threat or not, possible dangers it could pose, it even started utilizing data from our Black Armory Schematics to identify which weapon could best neutralize it.

And then it took a new approach.

Once the prototype had fully identified Lily as an ally, it began running it in conjunction with its tests. What possible angles it could take, how they could assist in target neutralization. It started optimizing combat scenarios in not just how to best eliminate targets, but valuing the Lily variable's preservation over test objectives.

In one test, it even attempted to force stop the simulation in an attempt to prevent it from being eliminated!

I eventually broke the silence on the project and showed it to Yuki, let her have a look at it and what it was doing. At first, she was terrified and was ready to raze it to the ground. But then I showed her the data, and she was as equally dumbfounded as me. Been a long time since I had seen her stumped.

We sat for hours discussing the data, talking about what it could possibly bring to the table. Yuki started rambling on about its possible applications: guard units, weapon specialist, even a possible better basis for the Mobile Forge Unit they were working on. She was getting carried away with her ideas, and started rambling on about better names for it. Hell, she even said that calling it 'Private Exo Project' was undercutting the work, Ha! Haven't seen her this excited about something since it was just us two and Hen.

I think this just might be something worthy of the future of the Armory.

In the meantime, I'm going to keep pushing the test on it. Feels weird to refer to them like a thing at this point.

Speaking of,

//Record Edit: Private Exo Project//

//Edit Project Detail: Title//

//Record Title Changed: Private Exo Project > Nyr Hiti//