-2

//Record: Nyr Hiti//

//ID: RAS#0002//

//Entry#: 37//

I started asking around the Armory about any media that I could start running into Nyr Hiti. I had some classical pieces on hand, but I wanted a broader variety. One of the younger members eventually got me access to the Ishtar Collective's Mass Media Archive. One of the archivists called me concerned as to why I was downloading so much, but they eventually backed off when I brought up my old Braytech contacts.

I hooked up Nyr Hiti to the mountain of media I had downloaded and let them run their course. There was enough data in there to teach a student about human history in the past hundred years, though the data size seemed off but I didn't consider it an issue.

Well, until I realized what was taking up the extra space. Turns out Ishtar keeps their Legacy Media Archive under a similar prefix to their educational content, so I ended up pulling both collections. So mixed in with all the philosophical and metaphorical junk was a pile of old westerns, pirate adventures, fantasy and god knows what else.

The only reason I got tipped off to what I had done was because the Exo Frame's hand was curled into a finger gun.

Those next few days of simulations were unique, to say the least.