Chapter 6

Around half an hour of an awkward situation, the girls and Naruto finally calmed down before Alice got Astraea out of her room.

"We have to bury Neze and the others, Lady Astraea."

That was all she needed to say for her Goddess to regain her composure. Then,the group along with Naruto left the manor.

Many adventurers and civilians greeted the Familia and the blond they recognized as the owner of Uzumaki Noodle.

But then they noticed the looks on the women's face signifying that something had gone wrong.

And the path they took, they were heading to the cemetery at the outskirts of the city.

A certain blonde haired girl who had a briefing with the captain of Loki Familia, now older, spotted Naruto and Astraea Familia.

The jade-haired elf too noticed Aiz wasn't paying attention to Finn, the pallum from Loki Familia. She then followed Aiz's line of sight when she saw Naruto and Astraea Familia heading toward the cemetery.

"Finn?" Riveria called for her friend who looked at her. "We were supposed to be dispatched to look for the cause of the tremor earlier, correct?"

"Yes, and Astraea Familia was last seen chasing after Rudra Familia..."

Riveria then pointed at the group she and Aiz were looking at in worry.

"Lady Astraea and... Scarlet Harnel? But..."

"It looks like something happened inside the dungeon and judging from how they look, it isn't good..."

Finn nodded.

It was the look of someone losing things important to them.

In this matter, it could be members of their Familia.

"Should we go after them?" A dwarf with a thick beard and moustache asked.

"No, Gareth. We better leave it for the other day. Right now, let's give them some time."

The dwarf now identified as Gareth nodded.

Then, the Loki Familia headed for the dungeon with Aiz sighing inwardly as she wanted to chase after her friend.

XxXxX

The group of 6 arrived in the cemetery with an empty lot reserved specially for their Familia.

"I...didn't think that we'll be using this place so soon..." Alise said with downcast eyes.

"Let's hurry and give Neze and the others a proper rest..." Kaguya chimed in as she held back a tear.

Ryuu, Lyra and Naruto helped dig a hole for their fallen friends and put each scrolls inside them.

The blond then unsealed the contents and Astraea began to sob as they saw the remains of her children.

After the girls and Naruto cleaned them a little, they closed the coffin and started to bury them.

Instead of tombstone they used their weapons stabbed on each of their graves.

Astraea gave the prayer for the dead and when they were done, Naruto flashed them back into the manor since the girls were crying and he didn't want anyone to see them like this.

Discreetly, Naruto made several clones to interrogate Jura and his companions and extracted every information that they had including Knossos, many illegal things that made the blond sick and Evilus.

The blond then had his clones to do the things he needed to do.

Offing whole of Rudra Familia.

They did it.