02

"Hagrid, I need you to find someone for me." Dumbledore assigns.

"Just before new term starts? Who is this someone? Top secret? Eh?"

"Yes, they foul all. I can't seem to pinpoint their location." Dumbledore sighs.

"So how exactly am I suppose to find them?" Hagrid looking a lost.

"There have been low signals of magic coming from London. They move around in the densely populated areas. You should be able to feel their magic."

"Search London? Ok, got it." Hagrid nodding his head, preparing for his mission.

"When you do find them, bring them straight to Hogwarts." Dumbledore firmly says.

"Yes, Dumbledore." Hagrid walks out with a bag in one hand and his umbrella in another.

Katharina

The day is here. Arnold has been annoyed as the event booked for today event is outside. His sunburn just started peeling too.

The event is a nice late summer birthday party in a fancy neighborhood, far from the ports. We arrived an hour early for Arnold to talk prices, rules and punishments if I didn't behave.

I was able to walk around the manor for a few minutes as Arnold spoke. I found the cloakroom, this is where I'll make my escape from. I'll steal any money I can find hidden within the pockets then light a fire to distract everyone. Giving me time to run across town to the ports and a little clothing shop.

All I had to do was remain like always, I was bathed and allowed a small amount of food before. So when the clock strike 9pm, I was allowed food again inside the manor. Arnold was out with the crowd pretending to get drunk to steal their jewelry to sell off.

After eating the bit of food, I went to the lavatory then sneaked into the cloakroom. I rushed over each pocket for pounds then placed any pullover, jacket, coat into a little pile in the corner of the room before starting the fire.

The more pounds I found the more I would throw the clothing into the fire. The fire grew blocking the door I knew I had to leave. I used my power to pushed the fire to spread quickly through the hallways and other rooms.

I broke the window to get out accidentally stabbing myself my hand when I kneel over. The fire had spread to the rest of the manor. People panicked calling for the firefighters to help.

I rushed to the streets turning corners and running in alleys getting further away from Arnold. I revealed my true hair color and eye color. I'm almost free and running my way to the ports was two hours away.

The ports is where I made friends with the old lady, Adeline, that runs a clothes shop. Though I lacked meeting her on schedule. She gave my food and clothes when Arnold didn't.

Close to 2 am when I reach her doorstep, she lives just above her shop.
I grab my notebook to write what happened and if I could shop for clothes and shoes to leave London.

"Dear what are you doing at this hour?" She says.

I hold my notebook up so she can read it in the dim light.

"Alright dear, come on." She motions with her hands, turning to make tea.

I close the door and beginning to write my next sentence. She stops me to sit down and enjoy my tea.

"Dear, you are flushed and is that blood?!" She points to my hand.

I write. 'It was an accident. Escaped through the window.'

"Oh child! Let me help with that." She flicks a stick from her hand that brings a first aid box to her.

My eyes widen. 'You have powers like me?'

"Oh not powers dear. Magic. You and I have magic. Though I need a wand to cast spells and everything else. You use your hands." She says looking for something in the box.

'Magic?' Moving my hand closer to her.

"Yes, dear child. Ah.. here it is. This is called a healing potion." She swirls a little vile in her hand. "Will help with your wound."

She opens the vile to drop a few drops on my wound. Slowly the wound heals leaving a patch of bruising on the skin.

"Oh, child. You need to eat. When do you need to leave?" She asks.

'By the morning if possible'

"Well you will eat first, then you can shop around the store. Finally, you will shower before leaving." She places bread, fruits, tea, sugar and syrups on the table.

'Thank you. I have money to pay for the clothes.'

"Don't worry about paying, child." she turns to look for something.

"Here, child. You can fill this case with all the clothes you want. With your magic everything you take should fit in here." She places the case on the table.

'Thank you.'

She smiles softly before cleaning around her small home. I take a piece of bread wrapped in a napkin and    quickly eat some fruit. I bring my cup of tea to her little shop.

I begin picking the clothes from around the shop, avoiding the front as the windows are not covered with the closed curtains.

"Almost done, child?" Adeline says from the top of the stairs.

I rush up to her a nod my head, pointing to the case almost full case.

"I'd like to give you some of the jewelry from the closed case. Pick two, child. Don't worry about paying it back."

I shake my head as the jewelry from the closed case is too pretty for me to wear. Though Adeline gives me a strict look and I walk to the closed case, pick a beautiful multi-colored gem necklace and tear drop pearls.

"Beautiful picks. Now go through the back door as the morning rush will start soon and take the train out of here."

I nod and take the piece to my case to be shrunk down to a pocket size case.

"Oh Child, don't let the muggles see your magic." Adeline says as I leave.

I place an envelope of pounds in her mailbox with a letter thanking her and hoping I can comeback.