~ Trainee ~

~ Munchkin POV ~

I woke up, early morning and walked over to the vanity and began reading all the boring letters until I reached the Trainee letters. I loved new trainees they always brought something new to the table.
I wasn't the most ecstatic about this trainee session though, I'd have to choose the most skilled, that's the worst part of this session.
I proceeded to get dressed, realising that my wings were still revealed, I didn't want that now did I? I grabbed a little gem, placed it in the little gap at the front of my collar and before you knew it, horns, antennae, cyan facial marking and wings were no longer visible on my face. I tied my hair back into a short man-pony and left my bedroom, Being greeted by my advisor he began going through the long, hefty schedule.
"You have two meetings after breakfast, one public appearance before the trainee session, then after that you have two more meetings and then you're scheduled to free time but that might change depending on how the trainee session goes" My advisor would go on about, I honestly just stopped listening after he mentioned I had two meetings right after breakfast.
"Could you tell me the names of the trainees?" I perked up, opening the dining room door. "Beverly, Joel, Kira and Y/N" I think for a moment.
"Hm, Y/N is a pretty name" I mumble to myself.
I sit at the dining table, staring at the empty seat on the other side. Remembering how my mother used to sit, I stared at my chair in disgust, tempering my father's obnoxiously good posture.
After Breakfast I decide to skip the meetings, I had better things to do than sitting around arguing with my court over stupid shit. I stop by the trainee rooms just to take a peak at all the trainees, I was impatient and proud. As soon as I walk through those doors the guards training them saluted, the trainees looked so adorable and confused about the salute their sudden realisation was even cuter ad they desperately tried to copy the guards, except for this one person in the corner who was sharpening their blade. "No need." I put on a royal enough sounding voice, a voice which managed to gain a glance from the person in the corner.
"Just wanted to meet the new trainees a little early, totally not because i don't want to go to some dumb meetings or anything" I mumbled the last part, but unfortunately the person in the corner must've heard because they let out a silent laugh. One guard stepped forward
"good morning sire, glad you could join us" I nod, my advisor walks past and notices me- can't blame him I look like a walking pansexual flag.
"Sire! You're supposed to be in a meeting!" He says at a high volume tone.
"Shut up don't tell them that they don't need to know" I say, I always had more sibling-like arguments with my advisor. The trainees laughed before my advisor ushered my away, forcefully pushing me out of the room.

~ Y/N POV ~

I watch silently as the King was dragged away, Slightly relieved that he wasn't a 50 year old creep with a foot fetish. Shortly after a mo,ent of deep thought I return to sharpening my blade.