sinners and saints.

❝ but if the stories over, why am i still writing the pages ? ❞                      — death by a thousand cuts,                                                     taylor swift

why am i still writing the pages ?
                      — death by a thousand cuts,
                                                    taylor swift

SINNERS AND SAINTS.

IN FLORIDA, IF A TEENAGE GIRL GETS KNOCKED UP, SHE'S A TRASHY SLUT. Ivy Rhodes is anything but. Her light, her precious daughter was brought into the world when Ivy was the ripe age of seventeen.

Ivy grew up in a happy town. She lived right on the beach in a house you'd see in a movies. Her parents made good money. She always had food to eat and roof over her head.

She was supposed to be happy. But she never was. She hated her life. Her parents had a plan. Get all A's from the time you're in school to the day you graduate high school. Get into an Ivy League, became a doctor or a lawyer. Preferably a doctor.

Ivy hated that plan. She wanted to live, to be free. She wanted to be a kid while she was still able to. She was forced to be an adult before she was even a teenager. Missed a day of school because you were sick? Hit. Got less than an A on anything, even homework? Belt to the back. Dared to miss a study session? Beat until your eyes are swollen shut. It was never a good life.

So, when Ivy was invited to a house party, she was all in. She snuck out, she wore revealing clothes. Hell, she even drank. She did everything a teenagers did.

She even had sex.

She remembers it. The way they snuck off to the bathroom, how his lips trailed down her neck. She remembers his hands pulling up her skirt and pulling down her underwear.

She wasn't on birth control and he didn't have a condom.

She missed her period a week later.

She took a pregnancy test after that.

Then she found out that she was pregnant.

to be with you. . .

. . . that's all i want.

i'll wait. . .

. . . i'll always wait.

AUTHOR'S NOTE !

hi, guys!! welcome to my newest fic, sinners and saints. i am so so excited to write this book. firstly, because i have never written a fic for 9-1-1 so this is an exciting new adventure for all of us. secondly, i have so many plot lines planned already for ivy. just in this book alone, there are several.

obviously, y'all can tell who the love interest is by the moodboards above. it's buck. i am completely erasing the buck/abby storyline because it's fucking disgusting and i am not writing that in this story. also ivy does not have a love interest until buck. i promise, they're together by the beginning of season two, maybe even before. so it's not exactly slow burn because they flirt a lot but it's also kinda slow burn because they don't get together for a little while.

and yes, the pregnancy trope. love it, hate it, so what you will with it. if it's written correctly, i love me a good pregnancy trope. and not to toot my own horn, but i always write a good pregnancy trope. so don't freak out.

also, ivy is twenty-four. cami, her daughter, is seven. she had her when she was seventeen. do not come on here hating about teen pregnancy and being rude and disrespectful to those who have went through it. if you do, and i know you will because i read all of my comments, i will block without hesitating.

and if i see a book that resembles this one, i won't be happy and i won't hesitate to say something to you and about it. i am not with that stealing other people's plot and shit. don't play that with me.

now that we're done with that. it's officially time to start this new adventure!!!

dedicated to, quiixwii -luverskiss isabel_tpwk kalopsia1234 -adaswong alycialcver dixieapocalypsya cierakay_ MadixGriffin bucksapocalypse