Ch 27. Same old world, new bullshit, unforeseen consequences

At last, the Khan Maykr is dead and the anomalies have been sent back to their respective universes

At last, the Khan Maykr is dead and the anomalies have been sent back to their respective universes. This should've been a huge win for the slayer.........right? Unfortunately, the universe has hit the slayer with a slice of hatred for him. Despite everything he had done, the universe thanked him by imploding itself. Everyone and everything was gone. There is nothing left but himself. All he can do is live with the fact that he failed to save the universe he lives in. And all he cared about was the extinction of every demon in the universe. All that rage, all his might, and yet fate manages to twist and screw him at every turn. Almost as if the universe WANTS him to suffer. But is it anything new? He chose the path of perpetual torment. He knew what he was in for, but he was disappointed in how it all ended.

Slayer: ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!! AFTER ALL THAT CRAP, I END UP WITH JACK SHIT?! YOU KNOW WHAT? I'M DONE! I'M DONE I'M DONE I'M FUCKING DONE! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!! FUCK YOU!!! FUCK YOU I'M DONE! I'm fucking done with your bullshit right now! I'm done. This is bullshit................

No one was there to speak with the slayer. No one that he had met.

No Ryuko.

No Satsuki.

No Elite four.

No Samuel Hayden.

No VEGA.

No Nui.

No Velvet.

No Alex, Rebecca, Dozer or Winter.

Not even Mako.

No one.

Slayer: .......I don't understand why this world hates me for simply killing demons.

Everyone he knew had vanished. The entire universe vanished. Even the demons he likes to kill had vanished.

Slayer: This is what I get for all the shit I've been through.

He felt numb, empty and most importantly: alone. This was a feeling he had never felt in such magnitude. Not even his rage can cope with this unnatural emotion.

Slayer: *Sighs* I wish I can go back. I wish all of this didn't happen. I wish I didn't teleport to this universe. If it wasn't for the universe riding hell's dick, all of this universe invasion crap wouldn't have happened.

He pulled out a photo of his beloved Daisy, still intact after all that had happened.

Slayer: I should've been with Daisy at this point, at least I would've seen her again. Instead, I'm stuck in this purgatory that's somehow worse than hell itself. There's nothing left for me to do. What am I gonna do now? Stare at the empty void while living with the fact that I couldn't stop this? Fuck the universe for all the shit I put myself through just to get slapped in the face for trying to fix their problems! If only I could undo this cascade event and rip it out of history itself.