¤My pet¤

SASUKE

As Naruto listened to my every word, I felt so dominant. So.. how do I say it.. Powerful. Having this much control over something makes me feel as if I were even better than everyone, more then I already am.
His soft and pale skin shading into a light pink in certain areas made him look ravishable.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

He looked so defenseless and squishy..? His skin looked so squishy.. like a peach. So did his..

I squeezed His butt, making him whimper softly. I felt him heat up in every spot I touched. It was as if I made him go in some sort of animal like heat. It was adorable. I move close to his ear, nibbling on it before whispering, "You're adorable.." seeing his ears turn a bright red, I knew it was time.

I heard a small drop, it sounded like water. Though, I soon realized, it was just him dripping. He was so excited and nervous. I knew exactly what I liked about him, his awkwardness and determination. If there was something for him to gain after going through what he must, he won't hesitate to do so. He was child-like.

I grasped his soft ass, giving it one small squish before dividing the two, making him mumble a small breath of embarrassment. For a moment, I stared at his twitching pink hole. Watching it intently before moving a hand and placing it near his mouth.

"Suck it. Make it nice and wet, you'd regret if you didn't."

With those words, Naruto began sucking my index and middle finger, swishing around his saliva and rubbing his tongue in and around my fingers. His mouth was so warm and wet, if only.. my fingers weren't the only thing I had put between his soft lips.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

I pulled my fingers out of his mouth with a quiet pop. He leaned forward slightly, trying to take my fingers back before moving into his original spot. I slowly began to move my hand back, rubbing his hole with his own saliva before inserting my index finger inside him.

It felt bumpy, warm, wet, and sticky. He let out tiny moans, barely audible to the human ear. As I widened his hole, I added another finger. Slowly pumping each finger in and out with complete synchronization. After a few moments of repetitive movement, I started scissoring him, making him let out his first pleasure filled moan. His noises made me crazy. I wanted to skip this part and start penetrating him. But i couldn't.

I wouldn't be able to bare seeing him in pain, let alone knowing I had caused it.

I use my other hand to rub his waist, slowly decreasing the distance between my fingers and Narutos chest. As soon as I grazed his nipple. He gasped. I felt his hole tighten around my fingers. I started sensually rubbing his nipples, making him whimper from all the playing I was doing with his sensitive body. I smirked, pulling away my hand and removing my fingers from his ass. Afterwards, I pulled off my pants and took out my member.

"Naruto." "Y-yes..?-" Before he could finish, I slammed my dick deep inside of him, immediately hitting his prostate, causing him to cry out in pleasure.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

"SAHSHUKE!!~~~" His words were messed up, but knowing that he tried to call out my name was an immediate hard on. "Naruto..Meow for me." I rubbed his tail as I started thrusting, his soft fur soothing to the touch. "NHH- NY- Nhya!~..." As he did as told, I went faster, enjoying every moment I had with the dobes cute body.

"Good boy" I run my hands along his body as I thrust hastily, hearing loud moans and pants coming from him. "Naruto, turn around and look at me." He slowly began to move, faltering multiple times due to my consistent, rough, thrusting into his tight hole.

I seen his legs give out just as he had turned over. I placed his legs over my shoulders, staring at his messed up face as I continued my thrusting.

I leaned down sucking on his nipple as I used a hand on the other, using my spare hand to stimulate his dick. I pulled my penis out and rammed it deep inside him once again, making him release a loud scream like moan throughout the building.

I moved my head up, my hands still making work of his sensitive spots as I kept slamming into parts I never knew would've felt good before I tried so with Naruto. I stared at his face as he barely kept his eyes open to look back. "I love you Naruto." I hope he heard it before he passed out. I stopped everything I had been doing as I pull out. I kiss his neck and leave a hickey to 'mark, him.

I stand up, placing my clothing articles back on before picking up Naruto. He was..light. I kissed him before making my way to his washroom, him in hand. I start a bath, placing him inside as I begin to wash him. Scrubbing his hair and body, letting him soak in the warm water whilst he slept peacefully.

As he slept, his mouth opened slightly, causing small mumbles and noises to escape his lips. "Cute.." I quietly declare to myself, washing his hair before taking him out and drying him. I wrap him up in a towel and carry him to the bedroom once again. Placing him on the bed and tucking him in. "Night, dobe.."

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
45 minutes later

Before I could leave, Naruto tugged on my shirt. Preventing my escape from his establishment. "nuoh...." He spoke in his sleep..? Does he do it normally or is it just cause he doesn't want me to leave? Either way I dont care. He's adorable and I'm scared that if I leave him he'll think bad of me. Although..he probably already will since I didn't give him much of a choice earlier..*epik flashback to an hour ago *

I sit down on his bed, stroking his head and.. fox ears..? Smiling softly as his hands keep a firm grasp on my shirt. He moves his head closer to me as his knees bump my back.

( basically, he's rolled up into a ball, but Sasuke is in the way. So, he can't complete it. Causing all his limbs to press against the gay man. [Excluding the torso])

I feel his tail swish against my back as he snores softly, letting hot air brush against my shorts and forearm. I manage to lay down beside him, letting him spoon me. His body huddled up against me with his head resting near mine. I cuddled him back as I began to feel drowsy. Holding him close as I pass out beside him.

Yo. Guess who. That's right, none other than me. Your bestie. So uh, I'd like to apologize for the rlly late update on this. I had to complete a test, study, and hand in an assignment that took an unnecessary amount of time.

I tried making this as long as I could, but I'm tired. I'm probably gon' publish this before I leave to school in the morning since I finished it half past 11. (11:30) so. Yeah..

Sorry if I gave your hopes up. The end of school is near, and I'll take any chance I get to continue this for you all! I know, I said that in a story I probably drafted after posting, BUTTTT.BUT.BUT. I mean it this time. Pinky promise. Enough blabbering, I'm going to sleep. Goodnight!

WORD COUNT: 1,283

WORD COUNT NO A/N: 1,141