Ch 2: Quirk test, Class 1-A, & battle training

Thoughts: ‘ ‘
Bold: Named attacks/Techniques

Y/n was entering UA when he saw a timid looking green haired teen and decided to make his first ever friend.

“Yo” Y/n walked up to the green haired teen.

“Huh” Midoriya responded.

“Names Y/n L/n but you can call me Y/n, what’s yours?” Y/n introduced himself and asked for the teens name.

“I-Izuku M-Midoriya” the green haired teen now known as Izuku Midoriya.

“Nice to meet ya Midoriya” Y/n said as he was smiling at Midoriya. After getting to know each other they went to look for their class.

“So what class are you in Y/n?” Midoriya asked Y/n.

“I’m in 1-A, and you?” Y/n answers and asked the same question.

“I guess we’re in the same class” Midoriya says as both now had someone they knew in the class.

Both went walking around until they found their class.

‘Why is there a giant door?’ They both thought.

They thought as they opened the door they saw two people arguing but Y/n turned back around to see if their teacher was anywhere and he saw a yellow sleeping bag and knew who his teacher was, Eraserhead. Y/n stayed quite and went to his seat after introducing himself to the dark blue haired boy now known as Tenya lida, and Y/n waited until Eraserhead made his appearance when he told where to go.

- Timeskip -

Y/n was the first outside after changing, and saw Eraserhead in his usual attire from what Y/n knows. Aizawa already knew that Y/n was laughing at him because he was the first one out of the changing room, and after a while the rest of the class followed.

(A/n: Everything stays as in canon but Y/n is there)

Leaderboard:
1. Momo Yaoyorozu
2. Shoto Todoroki
3. Y/n L/n
4. Katsuki Bakugou
5. Tenya lida
6. Fumikage tokoyami
7. Mezou Shoji
8. Mashirao ojiro
9. Eijirou Kirishima
10. Mina Ashido
11. Ochako Uraraka
12. Koji Koda
13. Rikido sato
14. Tsuyu Asui
15. Yuga Aoyama
16. Hanta sero
17. Denki kaminari
18. Kyoka jiro
19. Toru hagakure
20. Minoru mineta
21. Izuku Midoriya

“Also I was lying about the part whoever was in last place would be expelled” Aizawa claimed.

“You weren’t lying right Sensei, you were going to expel last place including those above him but they all showed potential right?” Y/n stated knowing full well of Aizawa intentions.

Everyone was shocked that he wasn’t lying but when they heard your words about potential they were stunned. The one more surprised than anyone was the one placed in first Momo Yaoyorozu.

- Timeskip -

“Why were you holding back?” Y/n looked back at Aizawa thinking about this question.

“Well because i didn’t want to show the gap between us” Y/n states knowing they might be disheartened from seeing the gap between them.

“Interesting and that was the right call” Aizawa said knowing that Y/n was right in some places particularly their pride.

Y/n left after his talk with his sensei and on his way home before he was stopped by his upperclassmen who was the same girl who stopped and asked him questions about himself. Y/n then turned around to see 3 others with the girl ‘are those her friends?’ he asks himself.

“Hey Y/n” Nejire said as Y/n waved and smiled at them and was thinking if he should tell them what he was doing for a living before coming to UA.

Y/n was going to speak but his phone rang which stopped a conversation from starting and which ended in Y/n having to go home before they could even talk or even introduce themselves.

- Timeskip -

It was now the next day which was battle training thanks to Aizawa telling Y/n that it was going to be battle training. They were now in ground Beta (I forgot where the battle training took place) and the training went as normal but Y/n was more or less someone the class could trust because of how he said Aizawa was going to expel everyone if they didn’t show any potential.

Y/n was now waiting for his turn but what Y/n didn’t know was that he gained the attention of two prodigy’s. Bakugou and Todoroki were both skeptical about Y/n since he never said anything about his quirk and what it is or what it does.

- Timeskip -

Y/n was the hero Going up against the volunteers Bakugou and Todoroki who were the villains and Y/n was thinking on how to finish this as quickly as possible. His thinking was stopped when a loud horn played which meant the training started. Y/n got into the building and immediately started sensing the Tao around him to locate the bomb and the volunteered villains.

Y/n sensed Bakugou coming towards him and prepared for a fight against the angry pomeranian. Bakugou was now in front of Y/n wanting to see what he was made of, but before he could rush him down Y/n was already in front of him with a kick hitting him back before he could realize it. Y/n kept a cool head looking up to where the bomb was and saw that Todoroki spread his ice to the entire floor.

Y/n who was still sensing Tao was able to dodge the enraged Bakugou before using an axe kick Knocking Bakugou unconscious.

Y/n then activated Ninpo: Ascetic Blaze to negate the ice before going on to the other floors. Now on the floor where the bomb is Y/n now stopped sensing Tao and rushed where the bomb is, while keeping Ascetic Blaze up so as to not slip on the ice around him. Y/n entered the room and saw Todoroki next to the bomb, now face to face Todoroki asks a question “What is your quirk?”.

‘what?’ Y/n thought why would Todoroki ask this but reluctantly answered “It allows me to manipulate 3 elements but I mostly use fire since I'm more accustomed to it”.

“But if count metal and wood as elements than i can use 5, since i mainly use fire i don't have the other 2 or 3 mastered” Y/n made sure elaborate.

Todoroki was more skeptical but at least got an answer to his question, and now they can finally fight. Y/n disappeared from Todoroki’s line of sight so Todoroki encased the bomb in a barrier of ice. Y/n then appears with a string enveloped with fire, with Todoroki realizing that there were strings everywhere. Y/n pulled on the string in hand which made the flames hotter which burned the ice and the string itself Todoroki quickly attacked Y/n but Y/n easily dodged and countered with a chop to the neck and applying pressure on the bodies pressure points.

“You rely on your quirk too much” as Y/n said this Y/n melted the ice encasing the bomb and deactivated Ascetic Blaze as soon as Y/n touched it.

- Timeskip -

Y/n was now walking home until his senior Nejire appeared since one the questions she asked when they met was his name and Y/n asked for hers. Now wondering who were the people next to her yesterday asked her for their names.

Y/n was now able to learn who were with his senior or senpai and they were Mirio Togata and Tamaki Amajiki and Amajiki was in 3-A and Mirio in 3-B. The two aforementioned teens had just arrived so they decided to walk to the train station together.

Y/n got along with them as they walked to the train station, and Y/n said his goodbyes since he lives near UA enough to where it’s a 30 minute walk/15 minute jog.