Bio

Name:
Y/n L/n

Alias/Nickname:
- Hollow (Mercenary)

- Gabimaru (hero name)

Looks:
Y/n just looks like Gabimaru from Hell's paradise but with a combination of blonde and white hair or just white hair whatever you prefer.

Voice claims:
- Chiaki Kobayashi is the VA when speaking Japanesse.

- Alejandro Saab is the VA when speaking English.

Quirk:
"Elemental manipulation"

- Can only manipulate fire, water, earth (wood, metal).

Affinity/Affinities:
- Fire (Mastered)
- Wood (Locked until S2)
- metal (Locked until S2)
- water (Locked until S2)
- Earth (Locked until S2)

The other Affinities will be Mastered in Season 3.

Age:
15 (Pre UA) - 16 (UA)

Job:
- Mercenary (Former)
- Bodyguard / hero in training (Current)

Mercenary outfit/Hero costume:

Personality:Cold (To some heroes/people he hates), Kind (To his sister and others who treat him kindly)

Personality:
Cold (To some heroes/people he hates), Kind (To his sister and others who treat him kindly)

Family:
- F/n (Fathers name) (Deceased)
- M/n (mothers name) (Deceased)
- S/n (sisters name) (Alive)

Likes:
His little sister (to protect her), Money (To take care of his sister), Sweets & spicy foods, Meditation, Shinobi Training, friends, Heroes who actually do their jobs to save others no matter what/the cost.

Dislikes:
Villains, people who don't pay him (When he was a mercenary), Perverts, People who hurt his sister, Endeavor, Heroes who only want fame and money, Underworld (after quitting a job of a mercenary).

Love interest:
Nejire hado

Love interest:Nejire hado

Backstory:

Y/n lived happily with his family and trained to become a shinobi but his father did train him but no extremely dangerous things in sight. One day when Y/n was old enough he started the more dangerous side of training but Y/n was ready for it. But his mother ran towards the both of them during this and she gave S/n who was 2 at the time, and Y/n was 8 at the time who was quirkless. Heroes were here to kill them since they think shinobi are evil killers but they weren't killers so M/n brought over books of their ancestor Gabimaru the hollow and scrolls of ninpo/ninjutsu in a bag. Y/n's father told Y/n to run until he got a house near the city and Y/n listened but only to protect his little sister who was sleeping in his arms. Y/n got to the house and the person there understood the situation and knew Y/n's dad.

This person was going to take care of Y/n and S/n from now on but died in an incident 4 years later after Y/n and S/n arrived at his house. Y/n was 12 and S/n was 6 now who doesn't know her own parents cause of heroes who taught that F/n and M/n would be killers.Luckily F/f had so much money saved up to the both of them who now own the money. Y/n knew he needed a job but knew he had the responsibility to take care of his little sister S/n who needs to go to school and needs a caretaker. Y/n knew that F/f's lawyer would take care of them as their guardian but knew that he would die because of a disease with no cure. So for 2 yrs he took care of Y/n and S/n until Y/n could buy an apartment so that himself and S/n could live in.

Y/n still needed a job and decided to be a mercenary to hunt down people and kill them, so Y/n went to the underworld for a job to be an mercenary or an assassin. Y/n used his shinobi training to his advantage and used it to harm others in order to get the job done. Y/n didn't want to do this as a job but needed to in order to supply money from himself and his sister in case they ran out of F/f's money. One and half years later Y/n was on a job but got caught by Eraserhead finishing the job. Y/n knew that S/n would be asleep thanks to a caretaker that Y/n hired for S/n but knew that the caretaker would take care of her. So Y/n gave up and let himself be turned in since S/n knows that Y/n could spend days not being at home so she thinks that Y/n is working hard. Y/n enters a Police station and is put into the interrogation room with Aizawa and Detective Naomasa.

(I think I wrote the Detective's name right)