DESCRIPTION OF THIS STORY

<<<<<<<<//////>>>>>>>>

He wanted her.

He got her.

President Snow was a bad man.

President Snow is a bad man.

Everybody knew it, it was just that nobody cared enough to pay attention and the proud or so-called proud "lucky" winners of The Hunger Games ever to be won or fought for received the "prize" of the dictatorship of President Snow.

The "lucky" winners and not so lucky players came out sane or sane enough as they could be and they always and I mean always came out dead or completely mentally ill. If you come out mentally ill you can show it completely and be judged or you cannot show it and be exploited.

Two people who fell in love during one of the games got exploited by the one and only infamous most hated person of this dystopian world and he is known as President Coriolanus Snow.

I am not talking about Katniss Everdeen or Peeta Mallarck.

I am talking about the one and only gorgeous handsome Greek man of a body Finnick Odair.

Proud Victor of District 4. The district of fishing and anything related.

But you are probably wondering who the other person is and that person is the wife of the charming Infamous Finnick Odair.

Her name is Storm Warrior Xavier Knight King Odair.

She was the most famous when it came to all the victors. She was born from District 1 yet she was the one that mentored the one and only Finnick Odair from district 4. She was the youngest ever winner of The Hunger Games. She won the games at only 12 years old. She was a killing machine. The Games ended with only 6 days into the games.

Her score was a 12.

Her Hunger Games was the most gruesome. She killed left and right, left and right. She killed her district 1 partner on day 3 while she was half awake since her partner was going to kill her first.

President Snow loved power over others and that is what happened. When everybody was asleep she killed. She killed and killed until nobody was left. People questioned her sanity. Her skills. Only two people knew the truth. One knew the whole truth. One knew half. Snow knew everything while her husband Finnick Odair knew half. He knew she was skilled but he didn't know how. She was beyond the Carrier level of skilled but he did know she wasn't okay. She hid from others while the other victors suffered and everybody knew.

She was the talk. Everybody did talk. They talked very highly of her. Until somebody took her spot. She was mad. She was angry. She wanted to have the spotlight. She was used to it. If Snow didn't favor her she wouldn't have the privileges she always had. That person was the talk and talked. Her name was Katniss Everdeen and she wanted her dead. The girl on fire was gonna be dead but she couldn't do it. She needed someone else to do it. She needed Cato. She needed Clove. An inside job was better.

Like Finnick had his trident. She had the most beautiful weapon that had ever been made. More expensive than her husband's trident. She was given a gift from everyone in all the districts during day 3 of her games. Her swords were the swords she killed her partner with.

Her pair of Katana swords. They were gold and black with two small skulls on the end of the handle and when she won she gave everyone that contributed to her weapons, gifts, money, love, care and that made everyone love her even more. She never stopped giving back to the districts and she will never stop until her last breath.

Finnick had a secret like most victors did. He was trafficked by Snow. So was his wife.

Storm had a secret of her own. It was not a secret that she was loved by everyone but she was favored by Snow. Snow loved her. She was his "favorite" victor. He trafficked her yes but without him, there is a high chance she wouldn't be alive today. Over the years before her first reaping she traveled to all the districts and trained and trained and trained until there was nothing else to be taught. She was a genius. She still is. She knew everything. Even from before the collapse of the economy. Before this dystopian world. She knew languages. She knew many cultures that no longer exist. But once again she fell in love but not to her husband. She traveled before she won the games and after she trained as many kids as she could for their games but one boy. One teenager caught her eye. His name was Cato Hadley. He loved her at first sight. She loved him at first sight. He wanted her and he would get her but first he needed to win.

And she was going to help him win even if it meant going against her own district. District 4.

Finnick didn't mind. Ever since he had his son with his wife everything changed. He got busy because of Snow to the point where his wife wanted to be with another and she got that. They still made love. They still loved each other. They still wanted each other but they were missing a spark. Someone to keep her happy when he couldn't and Cato Hadley was that missing spark .

This is the story of Finnick Odair and his wife,Storm, who fell in love with the killing machine of district 2.

Cato Hadley.

This is their story.