Chapter 2: My Past

Storm's POV:

This was it. The 73rd hunger games had already passed and now I was getting assigned to a new district to mentor for next year's hunger games which will be the 74th annual hunger games of the third quarter quell. Even though I am a victor of District 1, I am not a mentor for that District. Even if I married my husband, who I married a little bit over three years ago who you may know as the peacock of the Capital, Finnick Odair, I am not a mentor for his District, which is 4 either. I don't know what Snow's plan was but he thought from what I know from what he has told me himself and from my what I can put together, he thinks that if I was just a regular mentor for District 1 before I married Finnick that District 1 would be at the great advantage and since I moved to District 4, he thinks that I will give District 4 a greater advantage that I would've gave District 1. So, Snow decided to rotate my mentoring District every year. Every year was mostly different every year. I never understood his rotation pattern but most of his rotations I won. I won 7 hunger games hopefully 8 soon and lost 5 hunger games. I mentored for close to 13 years now. I automatically started mentoring right after I won. I didn't really have a regular victory tour. Unlike usual "normal" victory tours, you wait 6 months after the games until you take at least 2 weeks to travel around the country of Panem until you have visited all 12 districts and the capitol. I had to wait 2 months, 2 weeks and 2 days for my victory tour to start. Snow wanted me to continue my training. He wanted me to train, train, and train. He wanted to get over it. It wasn't just my training that he wanted to get to. It was the fact I was mentoring the 62nd hunger games. My first year I started mentoring District 2. I mentored a couple people you probably know. I mentored Enobaria my first year.

I mentored in this order of winnings and losses since my first year until this new year of the 74th hunger games:

Bold is her winnings

Italic non-bold is her losses

My first tribute was Enobaria. She won the 62nd hunger games (I mentored her that year-District 2),

Gloss won the 63rd hunger games (I mentored him that year-District 1),

Cashmere won the 64th hunger games (I didn't mentor her that year. Gloss did. I mentored District 3. I lost that year),

My husband, Finnick Odair won the 65th hunger games (I mentored that year-District 4),

Jackson Spidell won the 66th hunger games (I didn't mentor him that year. I mentored 5th. I lost that year as well.),-searched up online

Augustus Braun won the 67th hunger games (I didnt mentor him that year. I mentored 6th. I lost again.), -searched up online

Idris won the 68th hunger games ( I mentored her. -District 8), -searched her up online

Gaius won the 69th hunger games (I mentored him.-District 1)- searched him up online

Annie Cresta won the 70th hunger games (I did not mentor her. My husband did. I congratulated him on winning. I felt bad for the girl though. She became somewhat mad but she is a nice girl. I mentored 7.)

Johanna won the 71st hunger games(I mentored Johanna. She was one of the best tributes I have ever trained.- District 7 for the second time in a row),