ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ - 𝗱𝗮𝗿𝗸 𝗿𝗲𝗱

"𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘𝗦 𝗦𝗢𝗠𝗘𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗕𝗔𝗗 '𝗕𝗢𝗨𝗧 𝗧𝗢 𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗘𝗡 𝗧𝗢 𝗠𝗘

"𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘𝗦 𝗦𝗢𝗠𝗘𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗕𝗔𝗗 '𝗕𝗢𝗨𝗧 𝗧𝗢 𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗘𝗡 𝗧𝗢 𝗠𝗘. 𝗜 𝗗𝗢𝗡𝗧 𝗞𝗡𝗢𝗪 𝗪𝗛𝗔𝗧, 𝗕𝗨𝗧 𝗜 𝗙𝗘𝗘𝗟 𝗜𝗧 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗚."

i park my car in the churches parking lot and grab my phone. not bothering to look at what my mother said since im running out of time before they lock the doors.

i grab the three bouquet's of flowers out of the backseat and close the car door with my foot. walking over to the front doors of the building, i push one open with my back, being very careful not to drop any of the flowers.

i slip inside the main room to put the bouquets down for display by the alter.

"need any help?" a smooth voice coo's from behind me.

i jump from the voice, thinking i was alone and almost drop the flowers.

the mans arm reaches out to catch them and i hold the vase in place on the table.

"oh my gosh. thank you so much. you're a livesav-." i start to ramble, turning my face to the mystery man behind me.

"oh uh bakugo hello." i say bowing a polite greeting. i feel myself grow nervous being in his presence, so close to him.

"y/n." he nods and places the flowers back in the vase.

"i had no idea you would be here! sorry for dropping off the flowers so late." i once again bow in apology and he dismisses it.

"don't worry about it. my father wanted me to make sure you weren't alone here and also lock up the doors." he calmly smiles and i nod at his reassurance.

honestly i think this is the longest conversation i've had with bakugo. we never talked much since we never had any reason to. also he always made me so nervous. not quite sure why because he seems like a polite, innocent guy. but for some reason my gut-feeling made me nervous. obviously its wrong because he's such a nice guy.

"okay i wont waste your time then so you can lock up. thank you for understanding." i reply starting to walk down the aisle to take my leave.

"y/n?" he asks and i stop to turn around to look at him.

"yes bakugo?" i ask.

"the color on your lips looks good on you. i wouldn't recommend going home with that on. your mother and father would be displeased. though it is a shame since you matches you well." he takes some steps forward and puts his thumb on my bottom lip.

oh crap! i forgot to take jirous dark red lipstick off!! i was in a huge hurry after applying it that i must've forgot to take it off. my eyes widen and my first reaction is to beg him to keep this between us.

"please don't tell my parents. i just tried jirous lipstick on. and please i beg of you to not speak of this with anyone. i don't know what i was thinking." i start to plead my case, hoping he will be trusted with this.

"do not worry. and please drop the formalities, we are alone here so no judgement should come of it." he says and i take a breath of relief.

"though we are in a church, so we are not alone. god is always watching. and i shall atone for my sins to the father at the end of the month." my eyes fall down to my shoes and i tremble with anxiety. this is all too much for me. i feel like i could cry.

he leans his mouth toward my ear.

"sometimes y/n you don't always have to please others. you should do what pleases yourself. pleasure is more important than appearances." he whispers that last part into my ear

i shiver from the chills he gives me and i stand there completely speechless.

i have never seen nor heard bakugo speak like this my whole life. not that i was close with him to begin with but not once have i ever heard such vulgar words from him before.

"goodbye y/n." he states and walks away leaving ne completely dumbfounded and flustered. his words are playing over and over in my head.

"pleasure is more important than appearances."

just what was he trying to intend there?

just who are you really bakugo?

we on that writing grind yall💪💪

i hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and bakugos tiny spicy side😩

im honestly hoping this story gets more views because lowkey proud of this so far😭🙏

anyways thank you and love you all for reading and don't forget to vote!