ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪx - 𝗿𝘂𝗹𝗲𝘀

"'𝗜𝗠 𝗔 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗥 𝗕𝗢𝗬𝗦𝗛𝗘 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗧𝗢𝗬𝗦𝗞𝗘𝗘𝗣 𝗜𝗧 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗜𝗡', 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗔 𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗘𝗥

"'𝗜𝗠 𝗔 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗥 𝗕𝗢𝗬
𝗦𝗛𝗘 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗧𝗢𝗬𝗦
𝗞𝗘𝗘𝗣 𝗜𝗧 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗜𝗡', 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗔 𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗘𝗥."

𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚: 𝗡𝗢𝗡-𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗦𝗘𝗡𝗦𝗨𝗔𝗟 𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦, 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗚𝗛 𝗞𝗜𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗡𝗚

my feet dangle while i sit in my chair. they move back and forth to calm my nerves.

bakugo is sitting right across from me. staring deep into my eyes. waiting for me to speak.

"i don't... know where to start with this." my voice creeks out of my mouth.

"we are just making some ground rules. this shouldn't be that difficult." he says as if he's done such a thing before. i wonder if he has now...

"i guess no kissing... on the lips." i immediately respond.

"we do have to make this believable y/n." he rolls his eyes.

"so then what is your idea of making this look real? especially what your parents would approve of in the first place?" i ask him hesitating to look him in the eyes.

"well, we hold hands, hug each other, show affection, cute bullshit like that i presume." he leans back into his chair. my eyes brighten at the language he uses.

"okay. i could manage that." i gulp and he starts to laugh.

"aw poor innocent y/n can only just 'manage' that." he laughs as he makes fun of me. i bite the inside of my cheek in anger.

"and what if i just don't do this with you? i have no problem with standing up and walking out your door." my face beats red with embarrassment and anger.

"hm..." a dangerous noise comes from his throat.

"disobeying my trust already y/n?" he asks, getting up from his chair where we are sitting in his dining room i'm assuming.

"no that's not what-" i start to inject but he cuts me off.

"i really didn't want it to come to this but i could just blackmail you instead." he shrugs in a nonchalant way.

"i- what? you have nothing to do so with." i become frustrated.

he takes my chair and pulls it out with me still, sitting attached to it. he makes it so im facing him, he kneels onto his knees and spreads my legs open.

"what are you-?" i attempt to push my legs to close together but his palms are rough against my skin, keeping them apart. one of his thumbs rubs small little circles against my thighs.

"stop!" i attempt to try to escape from his grasp but his tongue licks circles going up my bare thighs. the one day i decided to wear shorts and this is what i get.

"stop!" i start to panic. the way his saliva mixes against the sensitive skin of my thighs makes me squirm in between his hands. my hands grip his shoulders tighter as i try to push him away but i still fail. his muscles are so big that it's pathetic for me to think i could be strong enough to win this.

"i take it back okay! i won't leave! just please stop!" i tremble against the touch of his lips that almost made their way too close to the inner part of my thighs. the heat from his mouth that was against my skin is now gone.

"heh. even the thought of me pleasuring you with my tongue makes you tremble. most girls would love for me to keep going." he lets go of my legs and they immediately snap together.

"please just stop." i cover my face in fear from the anxiety i felt.

"aw too bad. was looking forward to finding out if you taste as sweet as you pretend to act." my eyes peek in between my fingers once he says that. he stands up and licks his lips.

"what does that mean?" my voice raises so loud it's almost as loud as a shout. i stop for a second.

"actually please just don't speak for a minute." i mention and scoot my chair back into the table. i put my elbow against the table. disregarding how this may lack manners from me. but for some reason, my brain can't seem to function enough for my arm to move. i lean my head into my hand and sigh.

he sits back down in his chair and crosses his arms.

i take a breath.

"do your parents know we are 'dating'?" i ask him.

"no." he replies.

"so you want them to walk into us just 'hanging out'?" i question him immediately.

"mhm." he replies. i stare at him and my eyes go down to his lips. his lips turn into a smirk and i quickly look away.

"any other demands my lady." the sarcasm strikes a nerve inside me.

"don't touch me, like that." i declare.

"oh please, you'll be begging me to touch you soon." he scoffs, straightening his posture. the front door creaks open a silent, small sound.

"i'm really starting to dislike you bakugo." i groan in a whisper making sure he could only hear.

"bakugo! your father and i are home!" a polite woman's voice enters through the doorway.

"welcome home mom, dad." that voice i used to always hear before.

the sweet innocent voice that everyone falls for.

the one my mom fell for.

the one i fell for.

hey guys im sorry if this chapter is short but this is how i wanted to end this specific chapter hehe.

i'm unemployed so pls feel free to donate to me being broke and needing to find a job in my bio. 🫡  don't feel pressured obviously.

again pls friendly reminder to read the warnings before each chapter. if you read on that is at your own risk.💓

anyways don't forget to vote and comment if the chapter was enticing or nah. 💁‍♀️💓

love y'all and thank you for being patient with me when i drop chapters within a lot of time in between. i appreciate you for still supporting.💗

💗