Let me in - Dasco

Yall-
Idk what to do I was gonna put this in my other book
They're so cute AGHHJ 😭
No tw
Fluff with a tiny bit of angst

Bosco had been in her room all day and nobody knew what was wrong with her. The last person who had seen her was daya, the previous night. But when she came back from her show, she had locked the door and wouldn't let anybody in.

After knocking several times, she had gone down and talked to willow. "I just don't know what's wrong, she won't let me in, she won't
Talk to me." She sighed, leaning into willows shoulder.

"I mean if you really want to talk to her you should give her some time, then try later" daya nodded, pulling out her phone and opening up Instagram.

Meanwhile bosco layed in her bed, crying into the pillows. It had all started when they announced their relationship to the public. Ever since then, she had been getting hundreds of hate comments, telling her that daya deserved better, and that bosco didn't deserve her.

It made her feel like shit and like she didn't deserve love. She was so sad because she really loves daya but she was scared that daya might read them and break up with her.

She didn't understand why everyone hated her but she wouldn't let anybody in, especially daya. She didn't want her own boyfriend to see her like this.

Time skip to about an hour late

Bosco was laying in her bed, scrolling through more hate comments, when she heard more knocking at the door. She assumed it was just Camden, trying to get the Hulu password again. "Go away Camden" She sighed, pushing herself further into the bed.

"Baby it's me, please let me in" dayas voice sounded caring and sweet. "No leave me alone daya, I'm fine" bosco sighed, hearing the hurt in dayas voice. "Bosco please baby I just want to help you"

Bosco finally stood up and opened the door. Her eyes were red and puffy and her cheeks were covered in tears. when daya saw her girlfriend like this her heart broke. "Oh coco baby what's wrong?"

Bosco wiped the tears off of her face and tried to smile. "N- nothing I'm fine, why?" Daya put her hand up to Boscos face and wiped a tear from her face. "Sweetie your not fine I can see that you were crying, what happened?"

Bosco pulled her into their room and closed the door. they sat down on the bed and Daya placed a hand on her back and pulled her closer. "I-it's just people online being mean, saying I'm not good enough for you and that you deserve better"

More tears fell down her face and she layed her head on dayas shoulder. Daya rubbed her back for a while, pressing kisses into her hair. Soon after, she raised her head up to face daya. "Oh sweetie," dayas voice sounded sweet and loving "don't listen to them coco they don't know anything."

Bosco smiled and pressed a soft kiss to Daya's lips. "Can I see your phone angel?" She held our her hand and bosco placed the phone in her hand. She unlocked it and opened Instagram.

She clicked on each of the comments and reported them while running her hand through boscos hair, calming the smaller girl down. Once she was done, she set her phone down on the bed and pulled bosco onto her lap

"I love you so much coco, don't ever let anybody tell you that you don't deserve to be loved because you deserve all of the love in the world and i love more than anything." Bosco smiled and wrapped her legs around dayas waist.

"I love you too baby, thanks for doing that."
Daya pressed a kiss to her face and layed back in the bed. "Of course coco, those people don't know how much I care about you and how much you mean to me"

"Awww look guys daya does have feelings!" Willow stood at the doorway, with Lady Camden at her side. Daya rolled her eyes, turning to the two queens. "Leave us alone, we're trying to have a moment" daya whined, shooing them away.

Willow grumbled and walked back to the couch. "Uhh bosco?" Camden asked, smiling apologetically. Bosco took a deep breath and faced Camden. "What do you want, you british fuck" Camden pouted and crossed her arms.

"What's the Hulu password? it logged me out again." Boscos eye twitched and she screamed into her pillow. She gave her a peice of paper with the password and she shaked her head.

"Thankyousomuchboscoiloveyou" She yelled as she ran out, presumably to go watch TV with Angie. Bosco sighed and layed her head into dayas chest. Daya smiled and wrapped her arms around boscos waist.

They both fell asleep that night, drowning in eachothers love. Bosco had to admit it was the best she'd ever slept in a while.

Omg guys I wrote this in one sitting and i did it without taking a break. Idk what this is and tbh it probably sucks but I feel bad after not publishing for a while. Also can yall PLEASE request smth for me to do 😭 I have no ideas help me

Anyways bye i love you guys so much 😘😘😘
Yall are my pookies 🥺 🥺 🥺

909 words