Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye- camsé

Part two of "I'll wait for you" While I'm supposed to be writing a book report 😔 I promise I'll write some Fluff after this also I wrote this in science so it's prob really shitty 🤯🤯 tw:death again

Camden layed in her bed, sheets covering her face. Tears fell down her face and onto her pillow. Rosé's funeral was a week ago and she hadn't left her bed since the event.

Bosco sat on the side of camdens bed, sadly looking down at the crying girl. She felt bad for Camden as she knew how much rosé had meant to Camden. Rosé was Camdens rock, she didn't know what she would do without her.

"Cam, are you sure you don't need anything? Food? Water?" Camden shook her head, staring deep into the empty spot where rosé used to lay.

"Alright, well if you need anything just call me or daya, we'll come over and help" Camden nodded, still not saying anything. Bosco sat up and closed camdens room door before sighing, facing daya.

"Any luck?"daya looked up from the table."No, I'm not sure what to do." Daya sighed, standing up from the table. Daya grabbed her phone and keys, feeling a bit defeated.

"Well, should we go?" Bosco sighed and grabbed her bag from the table. "I guess, I just feel so bad for her."

They closed the door behind them, leaving Camden utterly and completely alone. Once she heard the door shut she sat up in bed, tears fogging up her vision.

She took something out of her night stand, a picture of rosé. She started crying even more as she looked at her girlfriend. She felt so stupid for thinking she would come back all those weeks ago.

She looked deep into the picture of her deceased girlfriend, and even though she knew she was dead, rosé had never truly been more alive.

Woooo sad gay hours 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯 🤯
Anyways i know this is short but I'm working on 6 FUCKING THINGS SKSSOOAOAOA I DIED DEAD YESTERDAY 😔😔 also once I finish the other few chapters for this I'll focus on my other book (Shameless plug I know but hey go check it out) anyways pls comment or smth I'm losing my sparkle ✨️✨️✨️ Also I got tested for adhd like a week ago AND I HAVE IT WOOO 🥳🥳🥳 (who's surprised tbh)
Word count : 411