Under the desk - dayasco

Smut warning ❗️❗️❗️❗️
Im going to hell for this, bro 😭😭

Daya had been on a video call for the last two hours, and bosco was unbelievably horny. the way that daya was acting so professional turned bosco on more than she'd like to admit.

Suddenly, bosco had an idea. A naughty idea. she walked over to her clothes dresser and kneeled down to the bottom drawer.that was where she kept her sexiest lingirie.

she pulled out a black lacy bra and panty set and set it on the bed while she grabbed some other stuff.

once she had gotten everything she needed for her surprise, she slipped the lingirie on and put on her favorite pair of black pleaser hells.

she put on a dark red lip stain rather than a normal lipstick. assuming that her plan worked, normal lipstick wouldn't work.

she ruffled up her hair before walking downstairs to dayas office. as she got closer to dayas office, her voice got louder as she explained something to her coworkers.

she entered the room and waited to look over at her. daya said a few more things before looking over at Bosco.

her jaw dropped before someone in the meeting spoke up.

"Ms betty? are you okay?" the woman spoke. daya gave Bosco a look before turning to face her computer again.

"Y-yes, just my cat." she awkwardly chuckled. Bosco blew daya a kiss before getting on her hands and knees.

Daya's eyes widened as she realised what Bosco was doing, and becons her to come over with her hand.

Bosco crawls over slowly, wanting to tease daya, and make her wait a bit. once she was by her desk, she crawled under it, so she was right in front of her legs.

Daya reaches under the desk, at the same time not letting her eyes leave the camera. she grabs a bit of Boscos hair and tugs at it lightly, pulling her a little bit closer so she was inches away from Dayas lap.

Bosco smiles and starts to palm dayas dick through her pants. daya looks down at bosco and mouths the words "stop teasing." to her

Bosco giggled under her breath and reached up to the zipper of dayas pants and pulls it down slowly. She pulls dayas rock hard dick out and slowly starts stroking it.

daya let out a groan so quiet it was barely audible. Bosco took this as a sign to keep going and takes Dayas tip into her mouth and slowly taking her whole dick into her mouth.

daya grips the arm of the chair so hard her knuckles turn white to avoid making any sound. Bosco bobs her head up and down, running her tongue over the veins, as she knows it drives daya insane.

daya lets out a loud sigh, causing her coworker to pause and look at her.

"Miss Betty? Are you sure you're okay?" She says, cocking her head in confusion. "If you don't feel well, we can recap this with you another day."

Daya nods, bringing her shaky hand back up from under the desk. "Yes, I'm not feeling well today I guess, thank you."

Her coworker nods and days signs off. Bosco giggles and continues to suck on dayas dick, this time running her teeth over her shaft.

Daya groans, gripping her hair even harder.
"F-fuck, you're gonna get punished so bad for this, princess." Daya murmers, leaning back in her chair.

"I hope so" bosco says, taking a breath before deepthroating daya fully.

"Oh babygirl, this isn't the kind of punishment you'll like, trust me." Daya says, pushing bosco even deeper down until she can feel herself in the back of her throat.