Beg - Luxrene

Omgg ik I've recently written them but I can't help it I love them sm 😭😭😭
As you may guess from the title this is smut
This is probably really short compared to other oneshotes I've written but idgaf
I literally have lost motivation so yeah I'm trying to update more tho
TW FOR SMUT!!!😈😈😈😈

Irene had luxx pinned against the wall, slowly running her hands over body. Luxx's whined as she tried to buck her hips up against irenes but irene pressed her hips back onto the wall.
Irene smiled and leaned in to kiss her neck.

She continued to press kisses down her neck until Luxx squeaked and she knew she had found her sweet spot. She bit down softly, making more soft moans come out of luxx's mouth.

"Irene~ please" luxx moans, writhing under the older girl. Irene smiles and puts a finger under luxx's chin, pulling her face closer. "Please what baby?" Irene pouts, imitating luxx. "Please fuck me, I need it so bad"

Irene lifts up luxx and brings her over to their bed. "Hmm, I don't know, you could beg a little more" Irene chuckled staring straight into luxx's needy eyes.

Luxx complies, giving Irene her best puppy eyes. "Please baby I want you inside me so bad, I'll do anything just please fuck me" luxx squirms under irenes grasp. 

Irene smiles, satisfied with luxx's answer. She pulls down irenes shorts and presses soft kisses down her back and chest. Irene flips luxx over so she's on her stomach and grabs the lube from the nightstand.

She lubes up her fingers and without warning, sticks one finger into luxx. Luxx moans and rolls her eyes to the back of her head. Irene bites her lip as she sees how pretty luxx looks under her.

  Irene starts pumping her fingers in and out, stretching the younger girl out. Every thought in luxx's head is floating away as Irene keeps pumping. She adds another finger and starts pumping faster.

"F-fuck Irene" luxxs groans as Irene curls her fingers, adding a third finger. "Please Irene I need you so bad, I need to cum so bad" Irene pulls her fingers out and luxxs whines at the empty feeling.

Irene thrusts in, making luxx let out a moan so loud, the rest of the neighborhood could hear them. Irene thrusts into the other girl, enjoying seeing how good she could make her feel.

Luxx's moans are getting louder so Irene knows she is close. Irene thrusts harder and faster, wanting to hear luxx's pretty noises.
"I- I'm close" luxx groans,pushing herself down on irenes fingers.

"Cum for me baby, your doing so good" Irene
Pulls luxx's face closer to hers as she released all over the bed sheets.

Luxx sighs as she rests her head on irenes chest, feeling exhausted. Irene kisses the top of her head and pulls her closer. "I love you so much" Irene whispers into luxx's ear.

Luxx buries her face in the older queens chest, trying to hide her blush. "I love you too" luxx mumbled, playing with irenes purple locs.

Not soon after, they both fell asleep in each others arms, embraced in each other's love.

OMGG HEYY
Ik I haven't updated in a while I'm sry but I have a bunch of shit I'm tryna finish maybe this weekend. I know I write too much but idc I loveee them also I'm probably going to write rly angsty anarcia (Anetra x Marcia 3x)
Anyways byeee
594 words