𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 - 𝐤𝐚𝐳𝐮𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐡.

reupload.

cw: unprotected sex, loss of virginity, nipple play, oral sex (male receiving), overstimulation

summary: chifuyu matsuno takes his good friend kazutora hanemiya to a strip club for the celebration of his release from prison. initially, kazutora thinks nothing of this night, until he meets you—the girl he becomes infatuated with.

 initially, kazutora thinks nothing of this night, until he meets you—the girl he becomes infatuated with

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷               "A STRIP CLUB? Really Chifuyu? This is the first place you bring me to after spending ten years in prison?" Kazutora asked, annoyance in his shaky voice as he awkwardly stood at the front entrance; a plethora of practically n...

ˏˋ°•*
               "A STRIP CLUB? Really Chifuyu? This is the first place you bring me to after spending ten years in prison?" Kazutora asked, annoyance in his shaky voice as he awkwardly stood at the front entrance; a plethora of practically naked women in his vision.

His best friend laughed at his uneasiness, of course he'd be a little anxiety ridden since having almost zero experience with ladies, "Oh come on, Kazu. I think this could be good for you! Break you out of that shell of yours."

Kazutora exhaled deeply, strands of hair falling in front of his tan colored irises, "Fine...I'll try my best."

"That's the spirit!" His brunette friend cooed as he led him into the loud, dark lounge area; girls upon girls crowded the place, some danced while others searched for men to give a private, expensive show to.

"You're gonna have the time of your life, Kazu. I promise. This is the best club in all of Tokyo with the hottest strippers in the country."

Cringing at his statement, he found it hard to believe that something as demeaning as this was enjoyable, but at the same time, he wasn't going to complain.

Maybe Chifuyu was right—that this would be a fun experience, something necessary for him to do after spending so many years behind bars with little to no female interaction.

The pair of friends sat down at a table, Chifuyu immediately heading over to the bar to retrieve some drinks for the two to sip on as they basked in the beautiful women surrounding them.