𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐲 - 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐨 𝐬.

reupload.
part two of 'world at war - shinichiro s.'

cw: alcohol use, unprotected sex, oral sex (male receiving), choking, praising, nipple play, pregnancy

summary: world war two au! after months of being separated from your enemy turned lover, you are finally reunited. yet, everything doesn't work out as originally planned.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷              OCTOBER 6TH, 1945

ˏˋ°•*
              OCTOBER 6TH, 1945.

A month and four days had passed since the end of what was deemed the deadliest military conflict in history.

The death toll had surpassed seventy million.

An allied forces victory—but who could feel victorious knowing that this many people had perished in a measly six years?

The United States could. Upon returning back home to your native country in mid-September, it was nothing but constant celebration.

We had won. Conflict was finally over. This was something to be proud of.

However, as hard as you tried, you felt very little satisfaction as to how this victory came to be.

Your beloved country committed one of the most atrocious acts you've ever witnessed throughout your twenty-one years of living.

The bombing of two Japanese cities in August, where mostly innocent civilians resided—over one hundred thousand lives were lost, all to make a statement, all to force Imperial Japan into surrendering.

Not only was this an awful attack against humanity, but you were worried.

It's been over a month since the war ended and you have yet to hear from that Japanese soldier.

You had yet to hear from Shinichiro Sano.

Just like all the other days, you ran outside early in the morning, frantically checked your mailbox for any potential mail, and to your dismay, there was none.