1. Woh! I am a devil~

Runias gremory was over 1500 years old ultimate class devil. She fought in the three faction war against angels and fallen angels. She had lots of blood on her hand due to that war, even lost many of her friends. Still, she came out on top when the war ended and Gremory was recognised as a house and was given the title of Dukedom, the 4th greatest rank among devils just below the Bael, Sitri and Agares.

She left the reigns of Gremory in hand of her daughter Chysis gremory. Chysis herself was very strong, a low Satan class, devil. She had ultimate class reserves and was versed in all type of elemental magic, but what made her stand out was 'absolute control' she had on her reserves. None of her reserves were wasted when she used magic which gave her tremendous boost in stamina, making her able to fight for weeks. Under her headship, the Gremory clan flourished and she held one of the most influential position among devils.

When she matured, the devil council headed by four Satans; who were descendents of original satans; Rizveim Lucifer, Katara Leviathan, Creusery Asmodeus and Shalba Beelzebub, and the Great King faction Zekram Bael, tried to pressure her into marriage, to gain strong offspring as she was one of the strongest devils at the time. She denied the request and nearly killed Katara Leviathan in battle when she tried to force it on her. Following the incident no one tried to force the matter as it would result in divide and chance of civil war breaking out, since Chysis gremory's own faction was supported by many powerful devil Houses being, Agares, Phenex, Sitri, Astroth, Belial and many more.

That being said the Old Satan faction, as they would be known in future didn't give up completely. Katara Leviathan's pride was wounded for being defeated by one of devils that had lower rank than her. She crafted a plan and sent a handsome high class Devil from Extra devil Houses, Karzal Lance, to seduce her.

Karzal was able to complete his mission and Chysis married him, much to satisfaction of Old Satan faction. That didn't last long. After 20 years of their marriage, Sanizal Sitri, that time head of Sitri clan that held the title of Great prince; and best friend of Chysis Gremory, found about the dealings of Karzal Lance and Katara Leviathan. When Chysis was made aware of this, her anger knew no bounds. In between of the meeting of Devil council, she challenged Katara Leviathan for slight against her. She totally destroyed the Satan, who was only saved by rest of Old satans descendent, and then her anger was focused on her husband and the man she thought loved her. When he tried to make a run for it, he was stopped by allies of Gremory clan. Chysis gremory killed Karzal Lance brutally in front of Devil council giving message to rest of devil Houses that she was not to be messed with.

Though after some months she found out she was pregnant. She smiled for the first time in months, being happy that even though the man she loved was fake and a bastard, he gave her a reason to be happy and continue with her life.

After few months, her baby was born. He had red hair like her, which was Spiky, only thing he got from his father. He had most captivating blue eye with greenish tint and for some reasons 3 faded wishker like marks on both of his cheeks. He was the most lovely thing she had ever let her eye on. She then decided that she would raise him to be a kind and compassionate devil unlike his father.

"Naruto....." She wishpered. "You will take the world on like a Maelstorm." She smiled as she held her baby close to her.

[10 years later]

Chysis was very proud of her son. He was everything she wanted her son to be, Strong, kind, compassionate, romantic, one who wouldn't break anyone's heart. He was also born with immense reserves. Only at age 10 he had nearly equal reserves to that of the Lucifer. When it was made known to other devils, her baby boy had come to their attention and now they were always wanting to tie him to marriage contract like they tried to do with her. Not that she would let them. Today was special day though. It was day when her darling Naru-chan will awaken his devil powers. She was so excited as was Naruto.