6. ENLIGHTMENT

Naruto had fought the fourth shinobi War, in his past life. That still didn't compare to the carnage that was the 'DEVIL CIVIL WAR'.

38 pillar families were completly wiped out and the population of devils was all time low. The original Satans didn't have more than one descendant left, their whole family which made up of five percent of devil population completly wiped out. And Naruto had a hand in that.

In his past life, Uzumaki Naruto actively searched for peace, which was dream of his godfather. After the fourth great ninja war, he had finally found out the solution. Understanding and sharing pain between shinobis of all great nations and Iron country Samurais, led to true peace elemental nations have ever seen.

Still it didn't lasted long. His adopted son Uzumaki Kawaki, had obsession of protecting him from harm and due to that he pushed the elemental nations in war once again, while completly incapacitating him. Luckily, his son Uzumaki Boruto had been able to salvage the situation and Naruto had died happily surrounded by loved ones. Naruto had believed he had obtained peace.

When he was reborn as Gremory hier, Naruto had decided to live his new life to fullest. Small skirmishes and loss of lives, were overcome easily by Naruto, what helped him was his devil instincts. Devils were creatures of sins. Even though Naruto was kind, compassionate and understanding due to his past life, he wasn't that much bothered by loss of life of enemies that harmed the devils.

But the civil war was completly diffrent story. The ones who hurt and the ones who got hurt were all devils, an Naruto had remembered the bloody days of Shinobi wars.

Naruto was bothered by it and decided to take a break from his life. He talked it with Venelana, who although not happy, was understanding enough to let her husband go in journey to find his peace.

With Naruto, Sasuke had started journey similar to him. He had traveled in his past life to find atonement but this time he also left the devil world to find peace.

Watching the new Satans work hard, they knew that Underworld was in good hands.
----------------x-----------------

They both had their minds on how to follow their path to enlightment and thus they parted ways as soon as they reached at borders of India.

Meanwhile, a tall man with midnight blue hair, Cresent moon ornament in his hair, a snake around his neck, smiled in midst of his meditation on top of mount Kailash.

Similarly, a man who had shoulder length black hair with peacock feather increasing it's beauty, stopped playing his flute and smiled.
-----------------x-----------------

Naruto teleported to maximum height he can, of mount Kailash. He then sat I lotus position, closed his eye. He took a deep breath and started the strongest Shiva invocation mantra.

"OM TRAYAMBAKHAM YAJAMAHE
SUGANDHIM PUSHTIVARDHANAM
URVARUKAMI VANDANAM
MRITYURAMOKSHIT MAMAMRITAH"

He slowly gave in to the plesent soud of the MAHAMRITUNJAYA MANTRA, and continued to wait for SHIVAY to come and enlighten him.
------------------------x---------------

Sasuke teleported himself to Jagannath Mandir, and started 'Paramkrishna invocation mantra.

"OM SHRI KRISHNAH SHARNAM MAMAH"

And similar to Naruto lost himself in Waiting for Lord Narayana, to come and enlighten him.
------------------------x-----------------

It took some time, but Lord Shiva and Krishna presented themselves in front of Naruto and Sasuke respectively.

They both requested for knowledge and Lord Shiva and Lord Krishna got their first students in long time since Bhagwan Parshuram and Arjuna.

In the guidance of strongest dieties, one who was representation of Truth (Shiva Hi Satya Hai) and other who was representation of Knowledge (Bhagwad Geeta), the two strong devils started theor spiritual journey which lasted for about 5 years.