14. Shopping

Aarushi

Today is his Tilak and I have strict instructions not to come out of my room as long as they stay here. So, I just sat on the window slab with my coffee cup and plugged in my earphones, and started enjoying music. The cool breezes hitting my face made me feel blissful and I was lost in nature not caring about what was going on in the hall. 

It was lunchtime when I finally decided to come out of my room. They must have left by now. At least that's what I thought. I went down wearing a comfortable pair of clothes as there was only Maamu's family in our home. But looks like I made a mistake wearing that.

When I walked down scrolling my mobile I was about to fall as my leg got stuck in a decoration cloth

When I walked down scrolling my mobile I was about to fall as my leg got stuck in a decoration cloth. I felt someone holding my wrist and I opened my eyes to see Kabir bhai holding my hand. I gave him a sheepy smile and when I looked up my eyes met with a tall muscular body whose back was facing me standing at the door. Then when I looked at the dining table all his cousins and siblings were sitting there. 

"Didn't they leave?" I whispered to Kabir bhai. 

"No, they stayed back as they wanted to spend some time with you." He whispered back. My nervousness kicked in and I was about to run away when I felt mumma's murderous glare at me. I made my way to the table and wished everyone and took my usual place between my brothers. Then he too came in with Papa and we all had lunch.

"Aunty, can we take Bhabi sa out with us? We have a little shopping to do." Nithya asked Mumma and mumma agreed. I went to my room to change before leaving with them. 

I went down and this time I checked my cards twice before leaving

I went down and this time I checked my cards twice before leaving. I bid bye to Mumma, Maami, and Dadi and left with them. Kabir bhai, Shikar bhai, and Kyathi came along too. But, they asked me to come with Rana Ji and three of them took Shikar bhai's car. I shrugged my shoulders and walked to his car. One of his guards opened the door for me and I got in thanking him. 

"Can we go somewhere else too? I want to purchase some things." I said looking out.

"Yes and look at me when you are talking to me." He replied and I nodded.