If you dare to run,break your dog legs

"Yeah." Chen Yi nodded, reached out to take the match in Li Mei's hand, "I'll do it."

Li Mei stared blankly at the man who was much taller than her, but she hadn't recovered yet.

Chen Yi skillfully threw a handful of firewood into the stove, and then lit a flame with the flammable chaff and threw it into the stove.

There was only one candle in the stove, and the light was barely enough to see things but not clearly. When the firewood in the stove was lit, the stove lit up a lot, and Li Mei could see clearly. The man's portrait, Leng Shigeng's mouth corner, chin stubble, deep eyes, not a handsome type, but an honest look.

There were only some sweet potatoes and yams at home. Chen Yi added water to the pot, put the washed sweet potatoes in it, then touched his pockets, found out two bird eggs picked up today, washed them and put them in, then Cover the pot.

It was the autumnal equinox season, and the weather was not so hot. It was a bit cool when there was an occasional gust of wind at night.

After Chen Yi finished all this, he put a handful of firewood into the stove. Seeing that she was still standing, he frowned again: "Aren't you tired from standing?"

"Not tired." Li Mei shook her head, she was afraid of this man, she had no memory of the original owner, and she didn't know how the original owner and her husband got along.

And this man is the type she is most afraid of. He is tall and big, so he is not easy to get along with.

Chen Yi frowned even tighter, what happened to her today? What tricks are you thinking of? Still want to run?

When the scent of sweet potatoes came out of the pot, Chen Yi didn't put more firewood in the stove. He uncovered the evil, took out the sweet potatoes in a bowl, and gave Li Mei a bowl, "Eat it."

The skin of the sweet potato was torn apart, revealing the sweetness inside. It was still steaming, with a hint of sweetness. Li Mei lowered her head and took it. Only then did she see two bird eggs at the bottom of the bowl.

She looked up at Chen Yi in surprise, and saw that he was eating the sweet potato in his bowl with his head down.

Li Mei didn't dare to eat the two birds' eggs. When she finished eating the sweet potatoes in the bowl, she put the bowl on the stove, and the eggs were still in the bowl.

Chen Yi didn't ask Li Mei to wash the dishes after eating the sweet potatoes in the bowl. When he saw the bird eggs left in Li Mei's bowl, he twisted his lips, "Why don't you eat bird eggs?"

Li Mei had already thought of the wording, she said softly: "I can't eat anymore."

Chen Yi did not doubt the truth of what she said. The family conditions are not good, and there are only sweet potatoes. Even if it is this bird egg, he went out to find it in the woods today, because Xiuniang complained to him yesterday that there were only sweet potatoes in the house. Go get her the eggs she found.

Chen Yi didn't say anything, put the bird's eggs in a bowl and covered them, and warmed them up for her tomorrow.

Li Mei stayed by and didn't know what to do. She felt very embarrassed, but she didn't know how to speak to ease the embarrassment, so she could only watch Chen Yi roll up his sleeves and wash the dishes.

Seeing that Chen Yi didn't show any signs of boiling hot water after washing the dishes, Li Mei couldn't help asking, "Can you boil some hot water?"

Li Mei felt that her body was itchy when she walked through it, and she didn't know how many days the original owner hadn't washed her body.

Chen Yi didn't understand, he just looked at Li Mei, "What did you just say?"

Li Mei thought that she had said the wrong thing, and she was a little at a loss, "No...it's nothing..."

Seeing her sudden frightened expression, Chen Yi touched his face, he looks scary?

No, she was bossing him around yesterday, why is it like a different person today?

But he doesn't care much about these, anyway, she is his wife, she can't run away, if she really dares to run away. He broke her legs and locked her in the house.

--