Twin

In October of pregnancy, Li Mei gave birth to twins one morning.

I've always heard that childbirth is painful, but Li Mei doesn't think it hurts much, she's just a little tired.

As soon as the baby was born, she was so tired that she fell asleep. On the other hand, Chen Yi, who was waiting outside the door, heard the midwife say that it was a pair of twins. He was so happy that he Couldn't close his mouth. He opened the door and went in. "Is my wife okay?"

"Mother and child are safe." The midwife hadn't experienced such a smooth delivery for a long time, and it was a pair of twins, so she was very happy.

Chen Yi first looked at Li Mei, who had already fallen asleep from exhaustion, his eyes were full of tenderness.

Then he set his sights on the two children. His face was full of smiles, with a father's love, but it was his first time being a father. Chen Yi didn't know how to hold the children yet, he only knew how to keep smiling. , "I am your father."

The two children were very quiet, they didn't cry like other children, they were very well-behaved, but the newly born children were wrinkled like monkeys, but Chen Yi thought they were cute, they were born to him by his wife child .

After wrapping a red envelope for the midwife to send away, Chen Yi went to the kitchen to cook a bowl of egg-wrapped porridge.

Chen Yi looked at Li Mei, who was still asleep, and was reluctant to wake her up, and was afraid that she would be hungry, so he was very conflicted for a while.

He was sitting at the head of the bed, taking care of the child and looking at Li Mei on the bed.

About half a stick of incense had passed before Li Mei woke up leisurely. The first time she woke up, she didn't see the child, so Li Mei asked, "Where is the child?"

Seeing Li Mei wake up, Chen Yi's eyes lit up, "The child is fine. Don't move, I'll go and hug her."

"Yeah." Li Mei was still very weak, and her speech was weak.

"Wrinkled, so ugly." Seeing the two children, Li Mei said quietly.

Chen Yi laughed when he heard her words, "All children are like this."

"It's actually quite cute." Looking at the two children, Li Mei's heart almost melted. This is the child she gave birth to. It's such a wonderful feeling. She didn't even realize how gentle and full of maternal love she was at this time. of light.

"En." Chen Yi responded in a low voice, and asked again, "Are you hungry?"

"A little bit." Li Mei nodded.

"You wait." Chen Yi ran out as soon as he finished speaking, and brought the porridge that was cooked and warm in the pot from the kitchen.

Seeing that Li Mei was about to sit up, he quickly put down the bowl and went to help her sit up. Afraid that she would be cold, he took the quilt and put it on her.

The porridge was still hot, so Chen Yi blew it cold spoon by spoon before feeding it to Li Mei.

The two children hadn't eaten anything since they were born, probably because they were hungry, so the two children started crying one after another.

Chen Yi was a little helpless, "Why are you crying?"

"Maybe I'm hungry. You put the baby in my arms." Xiang Bi and Chen Yi didn't know anything, but Li Mei seemed to be more experienced. "

Chen Yi carried the child into Li Mei's arms, and Li Mei lifted off the clothes before him, exposed the meat, and let the child eat the meat.

Seeing that the child was no longer crying after eating, Chen Yi was also relieved, but there were two children, one had drunk milk, and the other had nothing, and the crying continued, so Chen Yi held the child in his arms gently. She patted, "Good boy, don't cry, when your mother feeds your brother, I will drink you."

--