Tender Like Water

Because the chrysanthemums picked earlier cost a lot of money, Li Mei went to the field to pick some more and asked Chen Yi to carry them to the market to sell, but it was a pity that the pharmacy didn't accept them this time.

Chen Yi felt that he was carrying a heavy bag, which was picked up by his wife with great luck. If she knew that she couldn't buy it, she would be very sad.

Chen Yi stood at the door of the pharmacy with his backpack on his back and stared for a while before turning around and walking away.

He didn't go back directly, but went to work for a long time, touching a few stone coins in his purse, Chen Yi finally had a smile on his tense face, he bought two soft buns, he was not willing to eat them , and Put it in the backpack.

When he got home, it was so dark that he couldn't see the road clearly. Seeing that he hadn't come back so late, Li Mei felt a little worried. Seeing that he came back safely, she was relieved.

She reached out to take the pannier that Chen Yi took off, "Why did you come back so late?"

"I went to work for half a day. Have you had dinner yet?" Chen Yi was also relieved to see that Li Mei didn't ask about Chrysanthemum.

He was afraid that she would be sad.

When Li Mei took the basket, she saw the chrysanthemums inside which were already safe, presumably she couldn't sell them. (33 22t points)

That's right, the last time she sold so many chrysanthemums at the pharmacy, and it wasn't an urgently needed medicine, it should be enough for the pharmacy to use for a while.

"I haven't eaten yet, I'm waiting for you to come back to eat together." Li Mei looked at the sweat on Chen Yi's forehead and tiptoed to wipe him off.

Chen Yi didn't avoid it, but lowered his eyelids and watched Li Mei focus on wiping his sweat. He married such a gentle and virtuous wife because of his virtues in his previous life.

I have to say, the daughter-in-law is really pretty, with nice eyelashes, a small and exquisite nose, and slightly clogged red lips, Chen Yi swallowed invisible.

He felt that his face was getting hotter, but because his face was red enough when he was walking in a hurry, Li Mei didn't notice any abnormality in him.

"I brought you something to eat." Chen Yi grabbed Li Mei's hand that was wiping his sweat and held it in his own, feeling extremely at ease and satisfied.

Hearing this, Li Mei's eyes lit up, "What delicious food did you bring?"

Because the family is poor, three meals a day are sweet potatoes and porridge. Although there are many delicacies in ancient times, but the conditions are not good, Li Mei has never eaten it. At first, she was very pleasantly surprised when she heard that Chen Yi brought her some food. of.

From modern thinking and judging standards, Chen Yi should be regarded as a straight man, but he was really, really good to her.

Because he has her in his heart. This thought made Li Mei's eyes look at Chen Yi tender and affectionate.

--