Chapter 5: The Leader and The Ace

Jhoanna's POV

I'm peeking sa door ng class room ni Colet to check if she's already here, early kasi yung first class niya and they said na hindi raw siya nag breakfast, I know her schedule and wala siyang break mamayang lunch pa kaya I decided to bring her food.

I'm not really sure pa if she'll accept it, weeks had passed since Mikha and I talked. It'll be my first attempt to talk to Colet again, I have high hopes na we can fix whatever problems we have. It's odd that their class' about to start na pero ang konti lang ng students sa loob, I'm shy to ask why because I don't recognize anyone.

I was busy peeking inside of their classroom when someone came from behind, I gasped and my scream got muffled sa kamay ng taong yumakap saakin mula sa likod.

"Shh, it's me." She whispered and I shivered, my body instantly recognized her touch. I calmed down when I inhaled her familiar scent.

"W-why?" Is the only word I managed to say, my heart is hammering inside my chest.

"Keep walking, may tagos ka. White pa naman yung shorts mo, I'm did not bring anything to cover it up. This is the only way I know, lead me to your car." I only nodded in response, my face feels so hot for two reasons; first, Colet is too close to me, second, nahihiya ako sa nakita niya.

Tinitignan kami ng ibang students na nadadaanan namin, probably because they are confuse seeing Colet and I walking like this. She's behind me and her hands are wrapped on my body, then there's me, who's still trying to wrap her head around what's happening.

I can't believe she's this close to me, kung makaiwas kasi si Colet sa akin parang ang baho ko eh.

Finally, after what felt like forever, nakarating din kami sa kotse ko. I don't know if I should feel happy or sad about Colet letting go from our hug. I missed being this close to her.

I handed her the keys when she asked for it.

"You have class pa diba?" I shyly asked.

"Our prof was not able to meet us today, one of my blockmate asked me lang to help her get something sa room tapos I saw you. Oh it reminds me of earlier, be careful next time. Good thing I was the one to saw you." She explained and scolded before opening the car door to let me in.