VIII

Rain noticed how Sky and PraPai were staring at each other, there was curiosity in PraPai's eyes while Sky had a longing look but then he covered it up with blank expression. Sky gave them a nod before moving away to let them in, he stood in corner and stares at PraPai

Meanwhile, Rain stumbled and was about to fall but PraPai grabbed him and then shook his head, “You klutz, watch your step”

“Phee!” Rain groans, feeling embarrassed, while PraPai chuckles in amusement and pats Rain’s head. Rain smiles instead of seeing PraPai so lively. Meanwhile, Sky felt suffocated. He wanted to approach PraPai but at the same time he was scared. Scared of them ending up in miserable life, especially after knowing the truth. PraPai looked so happy and that made Sky feel both relieved yet sad.

He was in deep thoughts when someone touched his shoulder, Sky jerked in surprise and took a step back before looking at PraPai with wide eyes. PraPai looks back at him in worry after seeing Sky’s reaction, “Nong? Are you okay? Rain was calling you but you seem lost..”

“..I..” Sky shutters, he cleared his throat and spoke, “I’m fine, Phee…”

“Are you sure?” PraPai asked again as he stared at Sky intensely, Sky avoided PraPai’s eyes and nodded before escaping to find Rain who went to an empty room to set his things.

"Do you need any help?" Sky asked as he walked in and stared at Rain who was looking around the room. Rain turns around and they both stare at each other silently. Both wanted to ask if they remembered each other but they both believed that it wouldn't happen.

"Um.. Nice place…" Rain said awkwardly, he wasn't even close to Sky so Rain wasn't sure how to begin a conversation.

"Yes.. It's close to college.." Sky replies back, they avoided eye contact and looked around silently when PraPai entered inside.

He noticed the uneasiness around both the omegas and shook his head, "It will take time to get used to having another omega around you. Sky, we are going for lunch, join us..”

“No! It’s not necessary..” Sky said in panic while both Rain and PraPai looked at him in surprise, Sky fiddled and shut as he explained himself, “I mean you guys have family time, I don’t want to bother..”

“There’s nothing to bother, more the merrier…” PraPai said with a wide smile as he stood in front of Sky, Sky looked up at PraPai in daze.

“P’Phai is right, join us! We will get chance to know each other better…” Rain spoke seeing Sky hesitating, Sky looks between the siblings who gave him eager look and nodded finally.

Rain smiles in relief as he watches Sky closely, he can see Sky staring in PraPai’s direction. He knew that omega had some kind of attraction towards his brother but Rain was still not sure if Sky and PraPai should end up together.

PraPai loved Sky unconditionally but Sky didn’t feel the same. As much as Rain wants PraPai to be with someone he loves, Rain didn’t wish them to end up in that unloved marriage either.

At that same moment, Phayu entered the room along with Saifah. Both the twins were surprised to see Sky before a smile bloomed over their face. Saifah happily walked next to Sky as he spoke, “N’Sky! You’re Rain’s roommate?! That’s so relieving, at least we don’t have to worry about how Rain will handle everything..”

“Oh, you know Sky?” PraPai asked in curiosity, Phayu nodded as he walked towards Sky and spoke in a soft voice, “He is my code junior, Sky is a responsible yet sweet person..”

“If Phayu thinks Sky is good then I trust in you Sky! Rain can be handful..” PraPai grins as he rubs Rain’s head, who frowns on seeing Sky and Phayu together. He knew Sky and Phayu knew each other but it was still unsettling, especially after Phayu’s cold treatment towards him.