9. Healing - July 2022

2/1/2023 Author's Note:

Here we go again, every line of dialogue for the first part of the chapter is from their adorable cooking VLive they did on July 5, 2022. I didn't make any lines up, they actually said all this lovey-dovey stuff for real!

Enjoy!

__________________________________________________

"1, 2, 3," Chaeyoung and Lisa said covering their faces with their forearms. They revealed their smiling faces to the camera but there were no Blinks on the VLive chat yet.

"No, no one is here yet. Again," Lisa said, covering back up.

"I'm embarrassed. What should I do?" Chaeyoung asked, also covering back up her face.

They were sitting side by side in front of Chaeyoung's phone, dressed down in sweatshirts and jeans. Chaeyoung had her blonde hair down and Lisa wore a black Celine beanie over top of her blonde locks.

"Did we come too late?"

"1, 2, 3."

They revealed their faces with a silly pose, framing their faces and wiggling their fingers.

"Hi Blink."

"Long time no see."

"It's been a while."

"Shall we greet?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Ok. 1, 2, 3." They bowed playfully.

"Hi, we are Blackpink."

"I'm Lisa."

"I'm Rosé. We are here."

They did bunny ear, quote fingers. Chaeyoung giggled, letting out high pitched squeals.

"Why are you so shy?" Lisa asked.

"I'm on VLive after a long while, so I want to look pretty."

"For Blink."

"Don't act cool, Lisa. You got my blusher and used it before I did," Chaeyoung said. "She's like, 'How do I look? Should I wear glasses?'"

Lisa laughed, embarrassed at how Chaeyoung was exposing her.

"She's so funny," Chaeyoung said, laughing. "So, we are both nervous."

They talked about their respective TMI's for the day, Chaeyoung having to draw her eyebrows in because they were so light and Lisa going to the dermatologist to get her pimple plucked out.

"And I was asked to do VLive all of a sudden," Lisa said.

"Did I ask you to do VLive?" Chaeyoung asked, questioning her memory of the events.

"It was my request," Lisa admitted.

Chaeyoung laughed.

"I asked, 'Chaeyoung, let's say hi to Blink today.'"

"Right. It was Lisa's idea."

"Today, we had a concept for today's VLive."

"We originally planned for a pajama concept but I was embarrassed. I told her we can do that next time."

"The title of this VLive was supposed to be 'Welcome to pajama party,'" Lisa said.

They laughed.

"No..." Chaeyoung groaned.

"I was rejected, so no, not today," Lisa said, wagging her finger.

"Yes, so I chose the concept today. What was it?" Chaeyoung prompted.