I

001

CHAPTER ONE ; 'SINCE SANDBOX DAYS'

(her hair up above.
her outfit is at the
end of the chapter.)

"BABY, PLEASE GET UP FOR SCHOOL

"BABY, PLEASE GET UP FOR SCHOOL.YOUR ALARM IS ANNOYING ME."
Asia's mom said waking up the half sleep woman.

"i'm sorry mama, okay i'm up." asia replied while getting up and rubbing her eyes.

"don't forget to-"

"make up my bed and take venus outside. i know mommy." asia interrupted her knows what time it was.

"i love you asia." her mom chuckled and kissed her forehead and left her to get ready.

asia went to her bathroom and looked in the mirror before hopping in the shower.

"alexa play 24 songs by playboi."

asia started bumping her head to the music.

"i fell on my face, got up on my own." she sung along.

after 10 more minutes of music bopping, she got out the shower and put on her fit, then styled her blonde lace front

after she got done with her body and facial hygiene, she start cleaning up her room. it was currently 7:28 and her school started at 9:30 so she had plenty of time. as she was putting everything away, she seen this glowing purple spider. she picked it up thinking it was a toy but that thought went away after she got bit by it.

"FUCK!" she yelled and killed it. it left her with a bite mark on her index finger with blood seeping out. she liked the taste of her blood so she just sucked.

"ASIA. WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT CUSSING." her mom yelled
"Mom i'm almost an adult."
"and? you're in my house." her mom replied.
"you're right mom. i'm sorry." she said clicking venus -her dog- leash to her collar and walked outside.

as she was walking, she started to feel weird. she grew a minor headache that turnt major by ever step she took. Venus started barking towards a situation beyond us.
a robbery. but not a store robbery. a teenage girl is getting robbed.
"who tf robs someone at 7:40 in the morning.." she questioned no one in particular.
the robber covered her mouth so no one could hear the poor girl cry for mercy.

"HEY! robbing someone is a very lame and cheap move. ya think?" Asia started.
"i suggest you mind your business." the disgusting man said while still having his grip on the girl.
"ha..you're hilarious." she crossed her arms.
"nothing i said was funny, princess." he detached himself from the girl and walked towards asia. trying to intimidate her.
"hold her for me please honey. thank you." asia smiled and handed venus to the scared and confused girl.
Asia walked up to the man and hit him with an upper cut punch and instantly knocked him out. she was confused on her strength but didn't question it at that moment.