II

002

CHAPTER TWO; 'NIGHT WALKS'

"SO ASIA. MILES. HOW DO YOU TWO KNOW EACH OTHER?"
Asia heard Rio who is was sitting by her asked the couple. Asia's mouth was full of the spaghetti, So Miles answered instead.

"bueno madre, asia y yo no nos conocimos oficialmente hasta ahora. Pero tenemos historia juntos. nuestra última interacción fue ella dándome 'el dedo'." Miles explained, smiling. Asia slowly chewed and cursed herself out for taking french classes instead of spanish.

"Apuesto a que te lo merecías." Miles mom said in a monotone then high five Asia. Asia gave her one back, confused asf.

"Mom really." he stared at the woman across from him. as they were going back and forth. Asia looked at her mom who was across the table with a confused face, only to receive a shrug.

As the two grown woman was talking, Asia kept catching Miles sneaking glancing at her. she ignored them but it was hard for the inappropriate thoughts to leave the brown skinned boys mind. Spite her still wearing her tight outfit from earlier. Asia had a banging body for a 17 year old. big boobs, juicy ass, and a thin waist. her appearance was appealing to men and women. All Miles wanted to do at that moment was rip her tight clothes off and caress her body bare, and later fuck her till she was crying for mercy.

These thoughts lead to his little guy waking up, leaving a tent.

"Miss Sullas, where's your restroom?" Miles asked.

"Asia, will you show our guest where the bathroom is please?" Her mother asked

"Ofcourse, follow me." The curly haired teen got up in sync with the boy with two braids going back.

As they're walking to Asia bathroom, Miles asked,

"wait, you got sum unscented lotion?"

"why would u need..oh" she looked down and seen a tent in his black jeans and laughed.

"it's not funny asia."

"HA yes it is morales." she laughed at the boy while he sit there with an unamused look.

"so do you have it or no." he asked again.

"yes i do, but your not doing it in my bathroom so let's go to the guest bathroom." she smiled and turned her heel and walked to the guest bathroom with miles on her tail.

they finally arrived at the guest bathroom.

"the lotion's in the cabinet, have fun pretty boy." she blew a kiss and waved.