meet tom cat

Somewhere in the city of San Francisco at Jackie Chan adventure universe, there's blusih-gray anthropomorphic cat with white colors on his belly, mouth hands, feet & tail. His eyes have yellow & green with white found between his eyes. His name is tom cat or tom.

He walks on the sidewalk pass by several people toward trash can behind pawn shop little bit close to the door, when he arrives to look something inside the trash can to eat until he caught by with potato sack come out of nowhere by someone, it wa...

He walks on the sidewalk pass by several people toward trash can behind pawn shop little bit close to the door, when he arrives to look something inside the trash can to eat until he caught by with potato sack come out of nowhere by someone, it was Armin arlelt in suits and wearing panty hose as mask including denki too as well, he begin tied up the rope at end of sack quick. Until suv pulled up in the driveway close to pawn shop for denki place capture tom over his right shoulder. As they enter the vehicle when left side of passenger door open by naksu who's sitting right side seat behind eren Jaeger is on the wheel so he toss tom inside the car at middle of seat with denki enter seat to sit down begin closed the door after that.

Eren: "haha, we got a cat for capture that mouse in section 13, guys."

Armin: "you said it buddy, now floor it."

Eren: "no problem."

He started driving away from pawn shop to the street really fast heading to section 13, meanwhile at attack on titan original universe with captain Levi at courtyard talking to two scouts for a moment when they heard a voice by familiar person at right side of courtyard, "hey there." They stop talking to turn right to see dawn hikari and her pokemon partner, piplup inside the courtyard with them.

Captain levi: "you need something, brat."

Dawn: "yes I'm dawn hikari and this is buddy, piplup, we want to join section 13 to gather demon chi from other universes before drago does."

Captain Levi: "fine, whatever, welcome to section 13, I guess. But you need to learn super fist move from softon as your mentor."

Dawn: "sounds good shor....captain Levi, go to section 13 training ground with him."

Captain Levi: "of course brat."

[New chapter is out for part 2 of raridash vol. 5]