chasing the mouse part 2

Tom is back the same classroom with anger look on his face at Jerry sitting at the edge of right side of the teacher desk doing nothing when he approach him was about to grab Jerry but he due back flip turned transform into zorua who landing middle of teacher desk perfect and look at tom with jaw dropped on the ground because he being tricked by real Jerry.

Yuuta: "you didn't see that coming, huh cat."

He stomped through the classroom to hallway turned right towards first floor finding the real Jerry, as for zorua leap off the desk to the floor begins walk up to sanea dekomoro desk and leap again on top of her desk begins sitting down with his butt for sanea petting him on top of his head.

Sanea: "good job buddy."

Back with tom who's entered 1st floor hallway still searching for Jerry in a minute until he found him standing middle of both hallway sides while holding half eaten rice cake in hand, he started running through hallway towards him when he throw half eaten rice cake away to the floor in 5 feet away as tom step on it cause he slip backward to the floor with his back little bit hard make Jerry laughed when he getting up on the floor with his feet and started chasing him at left side hallway from 3 miles away when he turned right to another classroom that rikka Takahashi, kumin tsuyuri, several students, and female teacher in who's noticed him entered the classroom and leap into teacher desk to grabbed snowglobe small version of new York City inside with both hands and lift it up above his head for tom come in and he did on cue for Jerry throw snowglobe really fast straight to tom right on in the face hard and falling back to the ground become out cold.

Rikka: "ooh, that's gotta hurt."

"whistle"

He turned his head to right and got lovestruck on his face to female mouse with blue bow on her forehead just standing in middle of open window seal.

She give cutie wave at him as he went faster from the desk to window seal and they hold hands together to leap off from window seal to outside taking loving walk

She give cutie wave at him as he went faster from the desk to window seal and they hold hands together to leap off from window seal to outside taking loving walk. Then suddenly a green magical portal show up behind chalkboard begins open up to reveal section 13 main lobby with armin arlet come out through the portal to classroom with two can of tuna fish in both hands along with Jackie Chan.

Armin: "where the cat?"

Rikka: "he's out cold from snowglobe being thrown by the mouse but he's gone now with a female mouse."

Armin: "oh, that's great."

Tom begins waking up from his out cold by Jerry with a snowglobe and getting up on the floor with his feet, begins walking up to them and surprise see two can of tuna fish on both Armin hands.

Armin: "you deserve it, cat and enjoyed your reward."

Tom: "woohoo!"

"Greetings soldiers!"

They turn around to see tyranno hassleberry in ra yellow uniform standing in front of portal wirh a smile and Armin said to him in kindness, "you need something, sir." He replied, "I'm tyranno hassleberry from yugioh original universe and want to join section 13 finding demon chi in other universes before drago and his goons does."

Jackie: "welcome abroad, mr. Hassleberry."

Tyranno: "thank ya soldier."

[New chapter is out for today]