rarity kung fu practice

Pokemon original universe-Pallet town, kanto region at 4:14 pm: professor oak laboratory back ranch

Rarity wore purple sport bra to expose her midriff with belly button and rainbow dye leggings only because got white tape wrapped on both hands and feet. Her hair into short ponytail when she tanding in middle ranch being surrounded by five robotics training dummies in 6 feet away while being watched by professor oak, Tracey, groot, uncle chan, Mr. Mime, Delia Ketchum, Tommy Oliver, and four section 14 clean crew standing behind his laboratory when rarity look at Robotic training dummy to the right that mean it goes first as she use her dragon super speed in front of it to begin called out her kung fu move, "spinning mountain lion heel kick!" The head clean off from the body from spinning mountain lion heel kick when body collapsed on the floor that's surprised professor oak.

Professor oak: "she used her dragon speed to deliver kung fu move on training dummy. It's pretty impressive."

Mr. Mime: "Mr. Mime."

Tommy: "yup, she prepared for Wednesday night as white ninja."

Uncle pulled out stiff salamander from his vest pocket and place it on Tracey palm who's confused look at uncle and said, "why you handed me this, mr. Chan?" Uncle replied, "warn off evil dark chi magic, young one." Tracey said to him, "can we use Ash's pokemon from other regions to scare off dark chi magic." Then uncle finger slapped on the forehead hard and said, "magic must defeat magic."

Tracey: "okay, sorry I ask."

Back with rarity training

Both of them jump in Mid-air towards her for a moment when she shoot double fire ball from her mouth to destroy them into pieces and she begin attack reminds of them with kung fu moves.

"Mighty grizzly punch mountain lion!"

"Mantis kick!"

"Panda chop bamboo in half!"

"Golduck fist of fury!"

All of training dummies got destroyed and scattered around from kung fu moves by rarity as she walks towards them on cue for the clean up crew ran pass her to the right towards destroyed dummies and delia handed blue towel for her to wipe off from the sweat.

Tommy: "pretty good training for tonight at your universe, kid."

Rarity: "thank you Mr. Oliver."

"Hello!"

They turned left to see 17 yrs old girl named Lucy heartfillia just show up at the ranch after rarity training.

She begin to speak in kindness with them, "I'm Lucy heartfillia, I want to join section 13 collect demon chi before drago does

She begin to speak in kindness with them, "I'm Lucy heartfillia, I want to join section 13 collect demon chi before drago does. Oh, my friend natsu dragneel already join section 17 since last month ago." Tommy smiled and said, "welcome to section 13, Ms. Heartfillia."

Lucy: "thank you."

[New chapter is out for tonight]