chasing the mouse part 1

Armin uncovered the potato sack for tom can see them inside section 13 main lobby and eren explain to him in kindness, "we got a job for you, mr. Cat. It's get rid of mouse for us without killing and we award you with two can of tuna fish." Tom got hunger expression on his face to hear "two can of tuna fish" From eren mouth after get rid of the mouse so he give them a salute and walk away at right side of hallway in section 13.

Natus: "you guy's wanna play ping pong at break room."

Eren: "sure, the loser clean weapons and gadgets at kelper lab for a week."

Denki sly grin: "oh it's on, Jaeger."

Section 13 right hallway with tom walking and begins searching for the mouse somewhere in section 13 for a moment he stop to see Jerry the mouse in four miles away walking just minding own business until he stop to see tom with evil grin on his face and start chasing him through the hallway when he turned left to another hallway and still chasing by tom until he noticed a magical green portal open up to reveal junior high school hallway in second floor from love, chunibyo, other delusion original universe at 1:31 pm, he walk through the portal to hallway with tom tailing him after that the portal closed.

Jerry went inside open classroom with a lot students at their desk doing classwork but they noticed Jerry entered their classroom as he leap into yuuta togashi desk in the front of 2nd row to grab pencil case with his one hand and throw at tom in the face hard.

Makoto: "oh, that's gotta hurt."

He throw pencil case on the floor with angry expression on his face to see Jerry standing on open windows seal who give friendly wave at him, who running towards him to grab but he duck down for tom went through outside and stop in mid-air at 3 feet away from second floor, he looked down to see the groun in 5 feet away become he scared as falling down towards the ground with goofy hollier sound as hit the ground.

Makoto: "I hope he's okay from that drop."

Yuuta: "he's a cat, dude besides he got 8 more lives left."

Jerry Turned around to see tricky Pokemon, zorua standing behind the doors in little bit inch with a smile as Jerry leap off from the window seal to the floor begins walk up to him when he lower his head for Jerry whisper inside his right ear about a plan for tom.

Sanea: "what's he up to?"

After Jerry done whisper in zorua ear when he due flip transform into Jerry with sly grin on his face, Jerry give thumb up to him and he walk away from outside of classroom turn right towards cafeteria to get some food.

[End part 1 of this chapter]