Chapter 2: Little Green, Little Green

Everything is possible. You can be a hero. Those are words largely heard in today's society.

One day, in China, a new baby was born. Although this new life had one certain pelicular aspect. It was glowing.

Such cases had repeated again and again from that day forward. Eventually, there had come a word for those strange powers. Quirks.

As humans dislike what's different, there was a conflict at the begging. However, as time passed, it became an everyday occurence.

As those quirks began to spread there were those that used it in the use of community, to save people. Those were eventually named heroes and were recognized by the government. It became and actual job.

Of course, not all were so altruistic. There are those who use their quirks for personal selfish gain at the expense of others. Those become known as villains.

There is, however, a gray line between. Those who fight crime as heroes do, but are not recognized by the government, use methods against the law, or a combination of both and are to be aprehendee and arrested like with villains by the law. They are called vigilanted by the public.

While many posses quirks, however strange they may be, not all do. They are known as quirkless and are usually looked diwn upon.

However, there is an young man. One who, despise not having a quirk, wants to save everyone with a smile on his face. This goal being inspired by his idol, the number one hero of Japan and the one who is known as the Symbol of Peace.

He was a boy with curly green hair and green eyes, his face decorated by freckles. His name was Midoriya Izuku.

He was soon going to graduate middle school and move on to high school

He was soon going to graduate middle school and move on to high school. And he was aiming for the best hero school there is, U.A.

However, as he was making his way to the middle school Aldera through the busy streets of Mustafu he was stopped in his way. A villain activity was happening before a crowd he was part of.

Of course, heroes had soon came go apprehend the villain who clearly possesed a giantification quirk. Although the crime itself was a bit underwhelming for someone having such an impressive quirk.

Roman:Snatching a purse? Would you look at that, Neo? Well, I'll be...I never thought I'd see someone more incompetent than Junior's men or the goons of White Fang. Yet, I was proven wrong.

Izuku stopped his mumbling as he wrote in his notebook to turn to where the flamboyant voice was coming from. He saw a ginger in a white suit with a bowler hat on the top of his head, he wasn't even sure people wear that anymore, with a cane as his side despise not seeming to have any walking problems. He was talking to a girl with mismatched eyes of brown and pink, her hair also donned those colors although in the inverse order of her eyes, wearing a black, pink and white suit with black necklaces decorating her neck and a parasol hanging by her shoulder.