Mr. Wayne POV: Results

I did my best to get out of work. I never considered Daphne to be so naive. Her mother? It seemed to good to be true. I am one for good fortune, but it's unlikely. The situation seemed more like a fairy tail. Nonexistent. I gave many excuses to my employees and business partners, so I could leave, but that took longer than anticipated. When I made it to my reserved parking spot, I unlocked my car, and directed to Gotham Academy. It took ten minutes of racing down streets ,and dodging unqualified drivers to get to the school. Thats where I saw Daphne being accompanied by a women. She was obviously the mother Daphne has spoken about. I didn't see any resemblance between them. They seemed more like distant cousins. Than mother and daughter. I pulled the car up to them, and scrolled down my tinted window.
"Is this her?" I asked pulling down my sunglasses to view the Mistress.
"Yup." She sighed looking back with me.
"What do you want me to do?" I asked. Still looking at her mother meditating on public property.
"I want a blood test for starters. Do you know any places that has a fast data base to produce the results faster." She questioned while resting her back on the side of my car.
"I may know a place or two. But tell me. What are you going you do if she is what she claims to be?"
"I'm going to ask a hell amount of questions, and finally get some answers in return. If she's who she says she is. Then she should know everything that happened before I had gotten amnesia." She explained.
"You mean it's not all back yet?" I responded.
"You heard the Doctors as well as I did. I got hit pretty hard. Nine years is a lot to forget. I now remember a few things, but nothing important."
I never seen her, so serious and focused before. I could tell this was important to her, and it wasn't in my intentions to make her wait with my unanswered questions. I let her in the car, and honked my horn to get our human mystery's attention. The meditating lady opened her eyes,and smiled on her way to enter the back seat of the black sports car.
     "Hello, I'm Gaea. You must be another one of Daphne's acquaintances." She stuck out her hand and I shook it from the front seat.
     "Indeed. Im Bruce Wayne." I greeted back pleasantly.
     "Can we just get going, please?" Daphne slumped down in her seat.
     I started the car, and began are thirty minute trek to S.T.A.R Labs. If there were any fast working data bases it would be there. Daphne was indulged with negative energy throughout the ride. I knew her thoughts. I knew the risk of trusting this woman but I see people's intentions. The clueless woman in the back seat had good intentions. Though I couldn't possibly elucidate that to her.
      As we entered S.T.A.R Labs, I lead Daphne and the stranger to the blood room. The name of this room is self explanatory.  This is where people donate, check and observe blood. I sat each of them down and grabbed a butterfly needle to extract their blood. I planed to first take a sample from Gaea then Daphne.
     "Are you sure about this?"Gaea asked.
     "Aren't you? If you were really my mother, this wouldn't bother you." Daphne swooped in.
     "Its just-" Gaea started to sweat as I neared in the needle. When the needle was close enough, she swiped her arm away.
     "I can't!" She pleaded.
     Daphne shot up from her chair," I knew it! You are a poser!" She tightened her fists.
     "Its not like that!" She screamed.
     I did my best to sustain the aster, as Dick always puts it.
     "Why can't I take your blood sample?" I asked in a soothing voice.
     "Because..... I have Aichmophobia." She began hyperventilating.
     Daphne thought for a ment a little embarrassed, " You're afraid of sharp stuff?"
     Gaea nodded.
     Daphne sighed again," Do you think if I go first, and prove to you that needles are harmless, you won't be as afraid to after me?"
     Gaea nodded more lively in response.
   "Fine, do the thing Mr. Wayne." She gave me her pale arm with the scratchy bandages.
     She did well trying to be fearless for the sake of her mother, but I could see she wanted to flinch. I poked the butterfly needle through the bandage and into her flesh.  There it sucked her thick blood until it filled a small amount of the tube.
     "You're done." I said placing the blood on a tray. Then looked a Gaea,"Ma'am. It's your turn."
     A shiver went through her spin,"Okay."
     She reluctantly gave me her hand, and shut her eyes. When I entered the needle she squeaked and bit her lip. Soon enough her blood was taken as well. I finally set Gaea's blood on the tray, and gave the tray to a near by nurse. 
     "The process will take an hour or two, so get comfortable." I explained. 
     They didn't mind. They knew ahead of time that it was a long process, and that two hours was nothing compared to how long it would take with ordinary equipment. Daphne pulled out a book, and Gaea fiddled with her hair. As for me, I did what I could to help my employees through cell.
      When we received the file, I announced the results. I honestly didn't have a choice Daphne was practically on my shoulders.
     I opened the file, and pulled out the papers. I skimmed through them.
     "Well, what does it say!" Daphne shouted.
     "Daphne," I looked up from the sheets,"This is your mother." I announced steadily.
     Gaea smiled ear to ear,"I told you!"
     Daphne fell into a chair. She seemed more winded than usual.
     "Why me?" She said rubbing her face.
     "You get answers." I responded.
     She looked at her mother,"Okay. But not here. Can we do this in the mountain?"
     I took me a minute to decide an answer. I eventually said yes because I'm not her biological guardian. Her mother deserves to know where she stayed. I couldn't help but notice that Daphne wasn't as astonished as I pictured her to be. Over all, I don't think she can cope with the situation. Yet, I was positive that she needed to know what happened four years ago. I couldn't take that chance away from her.
    A/N: I added some pictures to the last few chapters if you want to go back, and see them. You know what they say a picture is worth a thousand words.
     Ps. Pweez comment. ;)
     Lordamazing out.