Superboy POV: Starbucks..... Really?

Calm, think calm. I thought to myself as we organised a plan.
Since Hex is destined to fight her sister, Aqualad allowed her to give the first few blows. Then one by one we join in and supposedly "over power" Tylea. The whole thing is too cliche in my opinion. There were to many variables missing like the sand monsters Tylea creates that literally can't die! I know I wasn't really helping out by overruling most of the plans and not giving any out, but I understand I can be impulsive. My idea's my seem a little out of proportion.
I'm sure they would have thought of something more strategic if we had time, but Tylea already returned. The black sand attached to each other in front of us. Slowly making a body shaped figure appear. When the sand cleared, Tylea was standing carelessly a few feet away sipping on a green straw.
Kid Flash squinted his eyes then pulled down his goggles to zoom in on her position.
"Is that Starbucks?" He said with jealousy.
"What? It was a drive through. I wasn't not going to pass that up." She replied slurping up the last gulps of her chocolate frappuccino.
Then tossed the empty cup behind her.
"So lets get this over with. I have to get back to watching myself succeed....... and Netflix." She said sweeping us away by the wind far away from Hex with just a wave of her hand.
We all flew over the edge, and began our descent. Miss. Martian grabbed Aqualad and Artemis because they were the closest to her. I held on to Kid, and braced myself for impact.
A few seconds later,my back slammed onto the wet ground. The floor cracked and crumbled as I lifted myself back up.
"Um. Thanks, but if anyone asks I rescued you okay." Kid smiled.
"Whatever, wheres Robin?" I asked patting away all the tile pieces from my back.
"Up here!" Robin's voice echoed over us.
He was using his retractable grappling hook to move down.
"Is everyone okay?" Yelled Miss. Martian.
"Yeah!"Kid yelled back.
"Watch each other's backs," Aqualad announced,"the monsters are reforming!"
He was right. More rose from the ground inches away from us. The only difference from this and our last battle was that they were smaller and easier to take out. The also took a longer time to regenerate which was a great advantage for us, but I didn't understand why was Tylea going easy on us. We all fought continuously. Listening to the battle that bashed over the shifted floor.
More confusion engulfed our minds when the monsters began to freeze like a scratched DVD. Sure, it gave us a chance to rest for a few minutes, but it was still strange. I decided to climb the shifted floor to answer my multiplying questions. I dug my hands into the side of the platform. Gradually, pulling myself up. Finally, I made it to the top and poked my head up slightly to see the bash.
Hex and Tylea were at each others throats. Both of them didn't dare to let their guard down. Every time Tylea was in a tough position all of her attention went to Hex causing the sand creatures to pause. Though Hex looked to be the one having the most trouble. She was showing too much restraint. She used her powers, but she limited herself. She wasn't going to win, so I waited for a good time to help her out. There was no point in fighting the monsters anyway. If we really wanted to get rid of them, we had to get rid of Tylea.