Nice eclipse x animatronic reader (part 2)

This is the part two to the previous story same thing as before.

When I wake up I roll over onto my other side and slowly open my eyes to look at the door. I look over at the couch and se eclipse still asleep on it. Luck him I slept like shit last night. I get up and without realizing it my feet lead me to the couch. I look down at eclipses sleeping form, I want nothing more in the world than to be in his arms with him reassuring me he won't leave me ever. I slowly crawl into his arms carefully now to wake him and wrap  my arms around him as well. He starts to move a little and all I can thin is I'm domed, he's going to wake up and see me in his arms. I pretend to be asleep, he slowly wakes up and realizes that he's holding something and that thing is holding him. He opens his eyes to see me "asleep" cuddling close to him. He just smiles at me for a minute, then he stands up making sure that he's not going to drop me and walk over to my bed and goes to set me down on it. But when he goes to leave I don't let go I can't let go I won't let him leave yet.
"Y/n let go of me," he whispers trying to free himself from my grip and not wake me up.
"No," I say not trying to hide the fact I'm awake, "please don't leave me just yet."
"Y/n I've got stuff I've got to do," he says, "hey why did you pretend you were asleep and also why did you crawl onto the couch with me."
"Haven't I told you this before," I reminded him, "as much as I like to keep grudges I love you more, also I didn't think you'd move or leave if I was asleep, please just for ten minutes."
"I, ok only ten minutes."
-The end-