Eclipse x female reader | candy store

I hope you guys like this part, there will be quite a few more parts to this. Also thanks for all the reads and everything, I really enjoyed reading your comments they always make me smile!

This one shot contains swearing, bullying, rude comments, and sexual contents.

Word count - 840
Y/ns POV

It's lunch time, we're standing next to an empty table.

"Y/n, I need you to write a love note in Monty's handwriting," moon says, "you'll need something to write on, lunar bend over."

"Ok," I say, I write down what moon tells me to, "who's it for."

"Earth," moon say's taking the note from me.

"What, no, that's mean, she's had a crush on him since kindergarten," I say.

"Come on, it'll give her shower head masturbation for weeks," lunar says.

"No," I say again.

"Are we gonna have a problem? You got a bone to pick? You've come so far. Why now are you pulling on my dick? I'd normally slap your face off, and everyone here could watch, but I'm feeling nice. Here's some advice," moon says, "Listen up, biatch!"

"I like," sun and lunar say together.

"Lookin hot, buying stuff they cannot," moon sings pointing at some students.

"I like," sun and lunar say.

"Drinkin' hard, maxin' dad's credit card," moon sings.

"I like," sun and lunar say.

"Skippin' gym, scaring her, screwing him," moon sings pointing out a girl then a boy as she sings.

"I like," sun and lunar say.

"Killer clothes," moon sings.

"Kickin' nerds in the nose," the sisters sing.

"If you lack the balls you can go play dolls," moon sings.

"Let your mommy fix you a snack," lunar sings.

"Whoa," the sisters sing.

"Or you could come smoke, pound some rum and coke, in my Porsche with the quarterback," moon sings.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa," sun and lunar sing.

"Honey, what you waitin' for? Welcome to my candy store. Time for you to prove you're not a loser anymore, and step into my candy store," the sisters sing.

"Guys fall," moon and sun sing.

"At your feet, pay the check," lunar sings.

"Help you cheat," moon sings.

"All you," the sisters sing.