Nice Eclipse x animatronic reader

This one shot is about y/n going through a hard time in life and being really stressed with the day care stuff that is causing them to lose sleep and with out much sleep she starts to hallucinate and stuff. I'm going to be honest I'm making this one at midnight half asleep so it probably sucks ass.
Y/Ns pov
I walk out of my room tired like always and go clean the daycare before the kids get here. Eclipse was still asleep so I didn't worry about him asking if I got enough sleep and shit I'm fine. After 40 minutes eclipse walks out from my room immediately walks over to me.
"How long have you been up," he asks.
"I don't know I just got done cleaning the daycare for the kids."
"You need to take a break and sleep," he tells me but he doesn't understand.
Time skip to when kids show up
"Come on in kids," I say as I open the big doors that the kids can use to come in rather than the slide that eclipse was supposed to be picking the kids up and putting them on the bridge sense the ball pit was to deep for the kids, but he wasn't there. I look around for him, he's looking at a picture a kid made for him. Great now I have to go deal with this to, I go pick up the kids and put them on the bridge. Eclipse usually does it because I'm to short to wear the balls are at my shoulders.
Time skip to snack time
I start to hand out the apples and peanut butter out to the kids and eclipse was passing out juice boxes.
"Hey give it back."
"No I want another one."
"But it's mine."
I walk over to two girls fighting, Cris and Ashly, Ashly had taken Cris juice box.
"Ashly, give Cris her juice box back, you already have one," I tell Ashly.
"No, I want another one," she yells back at me.
"Ashly do I have to send you to time out," I warn her.
"No, I'm not going to time out, and I'm not going to give anyone my juice," she starts to get really upset.
"Ashly, give Cris back her juice and go to time out or I'm calling your mom," I say getting mad trying not to yell at her.
"No, don't call my mom."
"Then give Cris back her juice box."
"Nooooooo, it's mine now."
Eclipse sees what's happening and runs over.
"Here," he hand Cris a juice box, "now both of you are happy."
"Eclipse," I yell at him, "we're supposed to teach them a lesson not just give them everything they want."
"Let's not argue right now after snack is nap time."
"Your right, I'll be back," I say and walk over to the other side of the daycare and compose my self.
"Wow, you really wanted to hurt her didn't you," a voice that hadn't spoken to me in a long time had just spoken. I turn around and see moon standing in front of me.
"Why are you out of your room, you know your not supposed to leave it."
"Oh, but I don't want to."
"Well you have to, till we can get you two fixed." I feel bad that we still haven't fixed them but there's nothing I can do. I go over to him and he as soon as I touch him he disappears like he was never there, it was all in my head.
Time skip to nap time
After we put the kids down for a nap eclipse pulls me into the storage closet and asks me "are you ok you've seemed of today."
"I'm fine just tired," I respond blankly .
"Ok."
Time skip to after daycare is closed
Eclipse drags me to my room and lays me down on my bed, "sleep."
"I cant."
"Why not just close your eyes and sleep."
"It's not that simple I've been unable to sleep for the past week."
"Oh, do you want a moondrop candy to make you tired."
"Sure." He grabs one out of the jar on the table. I eat it and look at him. "Can you just say with me till I fall asleep at least."
"I wasn't planning on leaving."
"Great, now get over here," I say and pull him onto the bed to sleep.
-the end-