vampire royal margarine x fem reader

Ok, I know it took too long but I had a reason... I had been spending time with my gf to make it up to her that I couldn't  hang out with her on the whole pride month... So enjoy!

...

Ah...  Dragon city... Everyone had wondered how long there was a vampire in the. Such a dreadful thing... Why?.. There were frequent attacks lately no cookie died but there were attacks... There was one thing they know... That the vampire doesn't kill his/her victim but who is this mysterious vampire?..

As the city figure out this mysterious vampire... There was a man that they find intriguing...

"Royal Margarine cookie... "

"Father I understand your worried but I must get the things needed for our bakery! Its not worth it losing customers..."

A girl's voice can be heard

"Yes... I understand... We need this but sweetie. You heard there are attacks in the city lately! I can't risk letting you get hurt!"

An older man replies to the girl... But she didn't listen. She went to the store and bought some things... Flour, eggs, milk, sugar, flavoringFlour, eggs, milk, sugar, flavoring  all the basic items for their bakery...

As soon she went out, she heard something along the alleyway... She feels... Uneasy.

'Ah... Y/N our fearless girl... She isn't even bothered over things but yet still startled over some noises, will our brave girl do stupid shit like checking the noise? Or call 911... Who knows like there is a logical shit why not call for help?'

She takes a deep breath and began to slowly walk towards the alleyway... As she slowly looks around the alleyway, she saw a figure... Who could it be?..

Then there she saw... The dragon rider biting on a cookie drinking from them... She was alarmed. fearful, horrified, terrified, frightened, afraid... Why is he doing this?.. And why is she saying so much synonyms...

Then Royal Margarine looks at her and he was surprised... Someone finally caught him doing it...

"Buttercream... Grab her..."

With that Buttercream grabs her and pulled her close to them... She had nothing to do, what will she do!? Why didn't she listen to her father!? Why is she regreting it now?..

"Sorry sweetie... Can't let anyone figure this out yet..."

To be continued...

I actually enjoy writing this...
Ughhh
Y'all have great ideas than me 💀 y'all better in the story ideas...