Black Pearl x F! Reader (nsfw) pt. 1

Warning ⚠: this story contains nsfw, you've been warned...

Black Pearl: Aww

Black Pearl: Aww... Is my little land cookie scared?..

Black Pearl Cookie whispers to you while she rubs your clit, you on the other hand was ties up. A piece of clothe was in your mouth so that you can't let out a moan. Black Pearl smirks at your struggle, she knows it's hard for you to contain yourself. She loves teasing you and your body.

Black Pearl: shall we fill you up?.. Or just let you get teased for a while...

She starts to insert one finger in you, you felt a shiver against your spine. You felt helpless as she pumps her fingers slowly into you. She smirks seeing you squirm in her grip.

Black Pearl: my lovely dear~ are you doing well there?..

You let out a muffled moan as she pumps her finger faster, each time she pumps her finger there more you want. She looks at you with lustful eyes... She is getting more lustful by the minute. You can tell by her shoving a second finger finger in you. Your muffled moans was pleasing her, she was enjoying this every second.

Black Pearl: your noises sounds so heavenly my love~

She pulls her fingers out as she grabs a vibrator, your eyes widen as you shook head. It made her giggle as she placed it near your clit, she turn it unto minimum at first then she turns it to maximum. You gasp, feeling the pleasuring feeling... You let out a soft muffled moan.

Black Pearl: how adorable~

She takes out the clothe in your mouth, you moaned out her name as she pressed the vibrator even more closer unto your clit... She then pulls you closer and starts to make out with you, you moaned into the kiss. Black Pearl pulls away from the kiss, she was smirking at you as you try to gain composer.

Y/N: B-Black Pearl...

To be continued ♡